First drink, eh?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How's the gatorade? Mountain Blast is my favorite.

*looking around*

What's shaking here?

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...had a friend from the college tell me about "PJ Parties..."...also known as Purple Jesus...bascially...either Gatorade or Kool-Aid mixed with Everclear with sliced fruit in the bottom...take a keg, place fruit in the bottom, add Kool-Aid and Everclear and let sit overnight...methinks people would start coming outta pj's after gnawing on some of that fruit. ;)

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Chronuss
...had a friend from the college tell me about "PJ Parties..."...also known as Purple Jesus...bascially...either Gatorade or Kool-Aid mixed with Everclear with sliced fruit in the bottom...take a keg, place fruit in the bottom, add Kool-Aid and Everclear and let sit overnight...methinks people would start coming outta pj's after gnawing on some of that fruit. ;)

If I get a lil tipsy offa one Mike's, me thinks I'll pass on that stuff...

...i forget who it was, but someone said i should try irish carbombs...

*growls at computer* stop actin' screwy, damn you! ...it randomly deleted what i had written....grrness...

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
If I get a lil tipsy offa one Mike's, me thinks I'll pass on that stuff...

you and hard liquor just don't mix...hell...you and any alcohol don't mix. :rolleyes:

T

TheRustyOne

My sister's friend Seth, who fixed our computer -- damn spyware, offered me whiskey for my canker sore. Says it helps them heal...and his mum rubbed it on his gums when he was teething...
Anyone else hear of whiskey used in this way?

...and no, I didn't have any alcohol tonight...even tho there are 3 Mikes just behind me...

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep.. the alcohol numbs the canker sore.. or swollen gums from teething or a toothache..
It's been around a looooong time.

Pick up some Carmex.. 1.29 at Wally world.. works great for coldsores, chapped lips etc.. Hey it healed Chads lip fast :D

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Yep.. the alcohol numbs the canker sore.. or swollen gums from teething or a toothache..
It's been around a looooong time.

Pick up some Carmex.. 1.29 at Wally world.. works great for coldsores, chapped lips etc.. Hey it healed Chads lip fast :D

I'll look for it. Thanks, Tess.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
And hot tea with a little honey, lemon and Irish whiskey will break up chest congestion.

methinks that whiskey'll help with more than just chest congestion..;)

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Seig
You'd better be glad he doesn't read this...then againi, I may tell him right before you two spar next time.

Crap...

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
You'd better be glad he doesn't read this...then againi, I may tell him right before you two spar next time.

Alex..?...mayhaps he'll get a bit more aggressive...he's been sluggish for a while...

Latest Discussions