Favorite weapon that you carry and why?

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'd have to go with Odin,in carring my eight limbs.I used to carry alot of blades with me EVERY where that I go.Folding knives where my favortie,but I also use to have a few straight blades and tantos.
Where I am now,if you get into a fight and you even have a blade on you,you are aleady facing a felony.That alone is jail time and you havent even cut anyone yet.Your fist,elbows,knees and shins are ALWAYS with you and arent against the law.
When I get back to the states I am planning on carrying various,non lethal, legal self defense weapons(Mostly for numerous attackers);that would probably be a wise choice for self defense.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Slihn said:
I'd have to go with Odin,in carring my eight limbs.I used to carry alot of blades with me EVERY where that I go.Folding knives where my favortie,but I also use to have a few straight blades and tantos.
Where I am now,if you get into a fight and you even have a blade on you,you are aleady facing a felony.That alone is jail time and you havent even cut anyone yet.Your fist,elbows,knees and shins are ALWAYS with you and arent against the law.
When I get back to the states I am planning on carrying various,non lethal, legal self defense weapons(Mostly for numerous attackers);that would probably be a wise choice for self defense.

Hello, What is a Non-lethal, legal self defense weapon? is it a spray?..just curious here? Others may want to know about this? ...Aloha

Latest Discussions