Falling is the new Coning or Planking or new Stupidity.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Will somebody PLEASE help me make sense of this stupidity? :soapbox: Planking I could kinda wrap my brain around, and some of the other trends. But THIS... is just stupid, looks stupid, and is... well, STUPID! Just can't wrap my brain over this at all.

[yt]dGjHK5X8mzE[/yt]

Hopefully, thanks to these morons videotaping themselves they won't be able to "sue the store" because a LOT of it is clearly intentional. But I don't think trying to make a few bucks is the idea... it's something to <shudders> look cool/funny/whatever! Hopefully store owners/managers will grab these idjits and start making them pay $ for stuff they knock off the shelves or aisles it might put a stop to it.

I do like how some folks just plain ignored them. What an embarrassment to their parents. This is the kid YOU raised?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like risky business - for the people around them.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was at the library once playing on the MartialTalk, and not realizing my right leg had fallen asleep, I managed to fall down in front of everyone when I tried to stand up; so, I have done this exact thing.:)
Sean

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Really stupid...I don't understand "planking" either. Perhaps some of these guys will realize that they enjoy the bumps and bruises and become a stunt double.

ride57

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I like the first girl:
Really?, that's no way to meet a chick"

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Really stupid...I don't understand "planking" either. Perhaps some of these guys will realize that they enjoy the bumps and bruises and become a stunt double.
They're trying to emulate those guys who have chosen precisely the right name for those who participate/dream up/act upon these... stupid impulses and ideas... Jackass!