Erm, hello?

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
:) Hello Everybody,

As you all may have guessed, I am new around here,
I am an American Kenpo student in Denmark, and found my way here by a web search for Kenpo...
Strange that

Welcome SIMONCURRAN to the best Martial Arts forum anywhere. You will find many kenpoists here. Enjoy your time with us :D

Nah, nothing strage there....we've got a lot of kenpo folks here. :)

Welcome!

Greetings, SimonCurran and welcome to MartialTalk. This site stands out from other martial arts chat forums and a good look around will tell you why.

And Kaith's right - nothing strange here ... except some of the people ... and a couple of the moderators ... and ... well, nevermind. But strange in a thought-provoking, entertaining way. Yeah, that's it! (joke)

Thanks for joining, enjoy your stay and happy posting!

SS

Hi Simon Curran! Lots of good Kenpoists on the forum and lots to learn. The people that stay here are very addicted to both the martial arts and this forum. If you have any questions, let me know or post a thread! TW

Hi Simon Curran! Welcome to Martial Talk forums. :asian:

-Vadim

Welcome to the forum!!! Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions that you may have!

Mike

Welcome, All the way from Denmark! Kempo is fun,lots of neat stuffs...Aloha from Hawaii!

Thankyou one and all for your warm welcomes, and I see what you mean about there being a lot of Kenpoists here...
Definately not a bad thing...

Back