Employer pays for BJJ private group classes on company time!

Pyrock

Green Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to brag about my company's latest perk. My employer pays for a private group lesson once a week and bought us a wrestling mat for when we want to roll at work. Bottom line.....paid private group lessons at a Gracie BJJ academy once per week and an in-house wrestling mat. All on company time!!!

Oh and the best part is now that I'm a "member" of the academy, I can attend classes at that (or any of the other branches) on my own time!

Sorry, I just had to rub it in.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I just wanted to brag about my company's latest perk. My employer pays for a private group lesson once a week and bought us a wrestling mat for when we want to roll at work. Bottom line.....paid private group lessons at a Gracie BJJ academy once per week and an in-house wrestling mat. All on company time!!!

Oh and the best part is now that I'm a "member" of the academy, I can attend classes at that (or any of the other branches) on my own time!

That's very cool!

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Well; lah-ti-freakin-Da!
Sean

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Japanese companies have been doing that for Judo or Kendo for years. It helps employees deal with stress and personal development.

OP
P

Pyrock

Green Belt
Reaction score
Heh, they need any graphic designers, web designers, or just random slaves?

There's a "Creative" department that designs all the packaging and marketing materials and there's a web department.

Latest Discussions