Ed Parker Jr Is Looking For Help

K

Kirk

With Mr Parker's permission, I'm pasting this here, from
kenponet.com's forum. Written by Ed Jr (I feel so disrespectful
calling him that).

I NEED HELP!
by Ed Parker Jr.

I am looking for any and all vintage footage of my father and respective seniors. Seminars, tournaments, training camps or whatever could help this cause.

I am also looking for vintage footage of Frank Trejo in Chile. Although any old footage that is out there I would like to work with as well.

Frank and I have footage but the quality is poor, so if you have something better it would really help.

If you could please contact me as soon as possible I would appricaite it. Thank you.

Respects,
Ed Parker Jr.

Mr Parker's email is: [email protected]

OP
T

tonbo

Would those of you who may *have* such footage let the rest of us know? I, for one, would be very interested in getting ahold of whatever I can.

I think that would be (to use a word that has been REALLY removed from its original meaning) *awesome*.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing what's out there.....

Peace--

OP
S

Sandor

Tonbo, the project Ed is working on will give you the opportunnity to view all this classic footage. I will post something more in depth about it in a few days as I finish up the website for the project.

OP
B

brianhunter

hes really into making dvd's and hes very good at what he does I cant wait to see it!

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by brianhunter

hes really into making dvd's and hes very good at what he does I cant wait to see it!

I'm hoping he's looking, for the sake of a commercially
available product! That'd be "da bomb"

OP
B

brianhunter

i talked to him at Sibok Tom Kellys bday party and he was pretty excited about it and yes I think hes gonna sell them commercially......he said he is going to do all the jacket and interior artwork and hes doing all the production work on the dvd. Ill bet it is very high quality he loves art almost as much as I do ;)

if anyone is looking for a cheap freelance pen and ink/ minitures sculpture guy you can go to my website www.geocities.com/bambamhunter its of course under construction which I think is manitory for anyone running their own site LOL

:D

OP
S

Sandor

A DVD series featuring
THE LIVING LEGENDS OF
AMERICAN KENPO

Invite the Masters of American Kenpo into your home with this exclusive new DVD series. Featuring a single renowned Kenpoist, each DVD offers an intensive training session, a personal history and interview on Kenpo, a bonus instructor section, rare photographs and film footage - some never before made available to the public.

ok, now look for the announcement to be spammed all over the web in the next few days starting here and on the CKF site then everywhere else I can think of....

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Sandor

A DVD series featuring
THE LIVING LEGENDS OF
AMERICAN KENPO

Invite the Masters of American Kenpo into your home with this exclusive new DVD series. Featuring a single renowned Kenpoist, each DVD offers an intensive training session, a personal history and interview on Kenpo, a bonus instructor section, rare photographs and film footage - some never before made available to the public.

ok, now look for the announcement to be spammed all over the web in the next few days starting here and on the CKF site then everywhere else I can think of....

*drool*

When will they be available?

OP
S

Sandor

Very soon pondskipper, you too will be able to snatch the DVD from my hand and then it will be time for you to go...

yuk yuk...

probably sooner than most think :)

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sandor

A DVD series featuring
THE LIVING LEGENDS OF
AMERICAN KENPO

Is this going to be something for all you Americans to enjoy or will there be region 2 ones that ship to the UK?

Ian.

OP
T

tonbo

Sandor, thanks for the teaser!!

Now, I just have to sit back and wait......but that's kind of like telling a young child, "Soon, it will be Christmas" and letting them look at all the presents under the tree. :eek:

I'm working on my reflexes, Sandor.....and I'm hoping to be able to snatch one of those DVDs from your hand before you even get it fully extended...:rofl:

Seriously, though. This sounds like an EXCELLENT project, and I can hardly wait to see the results. Congratulations and thanks to Mr. Parker, Jr. and all those involved!!

Peace--

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It will be so cool to see the seniors as they were in competition or training and watch them move. I've read about Mr. Trejo, and about Mr. Conatser too. Will the GoldenDragon be in it too?

Now the hard part, waiting..........:(

:asian:

OP
T

tonbo

I want TWO.....one that I can wear out from endless replays, and one that I can put on the shelf as a display.....:D

Yeah, I know it will be difficult to wear out a DVD, but trust me....if there is a way to do it through repeated viewing, I'm sure that I'll find a way.......

Peace--

Latest Discussions