Drac's House

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I had the means I'd own that sucka...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You're selling? What's with the "family"? :wink:

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Oh the fun in that house! I can't believe you would want to sell it!! Any Discount for MT Members???

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh the fun in that house! I can't believe you would want to sell it!! Any Discount for MT Members???

Talk about a training center...Not to mention a serious game of hide and seek...Maybe I qualify for an L.E discount???

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Talk about a training center...Not to mention a serious game of hide and seek...Maybe I qualify for an L.E discount???

Yes that really could be a fun place for a game of hide and seek! :erg:
However, I think few mortals would like it! -vampfeed-

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
It would be so cool to live in something like that... until the first heating bill. :p

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not a bad looking little pad. $100,000,000 though??? Must be something wrong with it, maybe it is a bit drafty when the wind blows, or the roof leaks :idunno:.

Can you even imagine owning something like that! Wow, just wow.

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The news media drives me mad. Vlad Tepes never lived in that castle; it is speculated he may have stayed there once. His last castle is in Poenari and is owned by the Romanian government. It's in shambles and one has to get a license to camp there over night. Most of Europe's wild wolves roam Romania and the castle at Poenari is famous for the black bears and wolves roaming inside which makes the castle dangerous for those reasons alone. It's also a treacherous trip to reach the castle. One of Vlad's descendents (Florescu) fell/slid down the steep hillside and died weeks later in a Romanian hospital.

Vampirism is a hobby of mine ;)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The news media drives me mad. Vlad Tepes never lived in that castle; it is speculated he may have stayed there once. His last castle is in Poenari and is owned by the Romanian government. It's in shambles and one has to get a license to camp there over night. Most of Europe's wild wolves roam Romania and the castle at Poenari is famous for the black bears and wolves roaming inside which makes the castle dangerous for those reasons alone. It's also a treacherous trip to reach the castle. One of Vlad's descendents (Florescu) fell/slid down the steep hillside and died weeks later in a Romanian hospital.

Vampirism is a hobby of mine ;)

Mine too..Actually met one of Florescu's relatives once..

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Mine too..Actually met one of Florescu's relatives once..
Having met one of Florescu's relatives must have been something! Did you see the A&E special where Radu Florescu and his grandson were trying to find the grave of their relative, Ventalu (sp?), on the island of Snagov? They had some great stories to tell about their encounters, at least one that was supernatural (or at least unexplainable).

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Having met one of Florescu's relatives must have been something! Did you see the A&E special where Radu Florescu and his grandson were trying to find the grave of their relative, Ventalu (sp?), on the island of Snagov? They had some great stories to tell about their encounters, at least one that was supernatural (or at least unexplainable).

Yes I saw it and it was EXCELLENT!!! The meeting of Florescu's realtive occured just as I had just started to investigate the history of the real "Dracula"..He corrected my pronunciation of the Vlad's last name..

Latest Discussions