Dr. Drew

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can listen to the whole conversation at Corollas website. He and Dr. Drew used to do a radio show and now have their own shows doing different things. You haven't heard about the people getting dropped from their insurance plans, the kids losing their coverage with the S.E.IU. members, the advice by Obama's medical advisor about limiting medical care for children between the ages of O-3 and people over 50, his name is Zeke Emanuel, Rahm emanuels brother. The red tape, rationing and loss of medical care is going to be stunning and Dr. Drew was addressing how many doctors are going to leave the field, maybe going into specialties that are not affected by medicare cuts under obama care.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually what I said was that because someone is on TV does not give them veracity on any subject, except maybe that of being on TV. I also never gave Jon Stewart "credence." I said Jon Stewart is a comedian specializing in satire. If you look at my post, I actually said people who use him as a news source shouldn't. If Jon Stewart gave advice about being a comedian or being on TV, I'd listen to him. If he gave advice on a subject such as dating or parenting, I'd want to know why I should listen to him. That was actually my question about this doctor the OP is about, but instead of answering the question you start accusing me of calling you "dumb."

I don't know, I think the satire is you get the best news from a comedian....and the best comedy from a 'news guy'

Latest Discussions