Don't mind me

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey everybody don't mind me and the posts I make, Im going through a midlife crisis.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I haven't gotten around to having a proper midlife crisis yet. I can't afford a fancy sports car and my wife won't approve of me having flings with younger women. I guess when the time comes I'll just have to spend my mid-life crisis making posts on a martial arts discussion forum too.

I expect PG and I will be trendsetters and soon all the guys having mid-life crises will do the same.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I haven't gotten around to having a proper midlife crisis yet. I can't afford a fancy sports car and my wife won't approve of me having flings with younger women. I guess when the time comes I'll just have to spend my mid-life crisis making posts on a martial arts discussion forum too.

I expect PG and I will be trendsetters and soon all the guys having mid-life crises will do the same.

I've always had fast cars (the first car I ever bought was a '69 Camaro RS/SS that was saved from the crusher), so that's out... Unless someone wants to give me a Porsche 918?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Don't want a fancy sports car....does it count as a mid-life crisis if I want a Model A...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'll take that too. :)

DANG!!!! I wish you told me that before...I already took it back :D

I have wanted one of those since I was a teenager, almost bought a 356 like this when I was in my early 20s, but after listening to the owner, who seemed to not really want me (a mechanic back then) to come look at it without an offer...and eventually just stopping buy as a surprise... I decided against it. The bondo encrusted roof made me think it got rolled

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody don't mind me and the posts I make, Im going through a midlife crisis.

How is the "dating women too young for you" thing going? Is it as fun as it looks or is their talk about music you have never heard of a bit off-putting?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is the "dating women too young for you" thing going? Is it as fun as it looks or is their talk about music you have never heard of a bit off-putting?

Given what we know, I'm guessing he'll wait ten years for her to ask him out before asking her.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's not their talk of the modern music, It's my talk of music to her like the beatles, beach boys, troggs TV shows like happy days and Walter Cronkite. But I will admit questions from her like... what's a GI joe with Kung fu grip? Who is Farrah Fawcett? What is an attena and why would you need one on your roof? These get annoying. But it goes both ways I guess...i don't know who Pookie is and I really don't care.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pushing 40 myself so guess I should plan ahead for this crisis thing. If I pass on the fancy cars and only post now and then on MT, can I have two or three times as many young women?
smiley_heyhey.gif

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sure you are not just a drama queen? :D

Sssshhh! Dont say that! Drama queens are no laughing matter. They will yell, they will shout and post very thorough messages on social media and im pretty sure the pound sign(phone) will be used a bunch

Latest Discussions