Does anyone know about this.....

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's yet another one.
Jeff,
There are more than you have toes. Its one of those things that you just can't worry about. If you do you will drive yourself looney believe me I have been there.

shifu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
A small time ago I was watching ripleys B.O.N and some MAers were showing how they can take damage anywhere and not be affected or penetrated. does anyone what this is or the concepts behind it?:asian::asian:

Yeah ............ the concept is stupidity!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jeff,
There are more than you have toes. Its one of those things that you just can't worry about. If you do you will drive yourself looney believe me I have been there.
Oh, I don't worry about it at all. It is worth a good chuckle now and then though!

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Check the horror stories forum under combat ki to see some more of this fluff if you like

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
When I was a brown belt I went to a Combat KI class in Terre Haute, IN because the instructor worked with my step father. First thing he looks at me and says kick in the chest as hard as you can. Well I was hessitate but I kicked him not really as hard as I could so he got a bit upset and insisted that I do it again but hard. So I stepped it up about half of what I could do at that time and set him about 8ft backwards and could feel the compression come out of him when I hit him. He turned sheet white and had a real hard time breathing but he was playing the tough guy and said see I can take it. We left that night and I never went back. I said thats not tough thats stupid. I knew I had hurt him and he did to he just wouldn't admit it. I have no respect for people that do this to themselves. Closest thing is Sanchin training in Uechi Ryu thats real.