Does anyone know about this.....

jkd friend

Green Belt
Reaction score
A small time ago I was watching ripleys B.O.N and some MAers were showing how they can take damage anywhere and not be affected or penetrated. does anyone what this is or the concepts behind it?:asian::asian:

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have seen that episode. It was an American Sensei who had a school somewhere in Asia (Japan or Taiwan, but not sure).
I have read sometime ago in another forum (I had started the thread) that it has nothing to do with Chi/Ki. Moreover someone on that forum said that the guy going around the world doing seminar and showing it died after a hit to his throat...but of course I have no evidence so it might be just rumors.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A small time ago I was watching ripleys B.O.N and some MAers were showing how they can take damage anywhere and not be affected or penetrated. does anyone what this is or the concepts behind it?:asian::asian:

Don't take everything you see on TV at face value ;)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Were they bending their arms into chicken wing shapes, sticking their chests out, and making snake-like noises?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not MMAers then.

No. Rod and his group are connected to the World Sokeship Council. Which totally amazes me since none of them are Japanese. Let alone the head of a Japanese family.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No. Rod and his group are connected to the World Sokeship Council. Which totally amazes me since none of them are Japanese. Let alone the head of a Japanese family.
Heck, didn't he "found" that council?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, the sokeship council doesn't discriminate! They pay no attention to ones ethnicity or color...so long as that color is green!

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If you guys are talking about the World Head Of Family Sokeship Councila Frank Sanchez is the founder of that council and sacharnowski is not involved with them. But I am still not diefending them I have been there many times and I see what happens there. Those that are truly grandmasters pretty much keep to themselves while the newbies (for lack of a better term) are out trying to glad hand. It makes for a interesting weekend just sitting and watching.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you guys are talking about the World Head Of Family Sokeship Councila Frank Sanchez is the founder of that council and sacharnowski is not involved with them. But I am still not diefending them I have been there many times and I see what happens there. Those that are truly grandmasters pretty much keep to themselves while the newbies (for lack of a better term) are out trying to glad hand. It makes for a interesting weekend just sitting and watching.
That's yet another one.

Latest Discussions