Did anyone

Michael89

Orange Belt
Reaction score
made mistake of training for wrong test? I found out yesterday I have been training for wrong test for 2 month and 2 weeks before testing. So I was pretty upset by it. I have have to learn 4 step sparring/self-defense and palwge 6. So I trained on it pretty hard last night. I'm going for 2nd blue tip after that it will be 4 more test till i become 2nd dan black belt.

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand how you can train for the wrong test. Are you not tested on all forms every test?

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm curious too. How do you train for the wrong test? I last tested 14 years ago and it covered everything I had learned from day one.

OP
Michael89

Michael89

Orange Belt
Reaction score
well, I thought i was taking this test, judge orders which mean anything goes with everything I learned. I been out of year, I read it "training requirement" paper wrong and what bothers me that they didn't even bother corrected me till 2 days ago and before 2 weeks test. I got the palgwe 6 and new step sparring mastered, I just need to work on self defense which i will go in on Monday to review it so i should be okay. good thing im fast learner.