Dennis Miller on the Boston killers...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/25/dennis-miller-on-the-welfare-state-one-day-someone-will-set-off-a-bomb-with-an-obama-phone/

“As far as these two kids go, I got veterans calling in and telling me they’re getting their aid cutback and [Tameran Tsarnaev] is getting welfare, the one on the left,” Miller said as a picture of the brothers appeared on screen. “One of these days, somebody is going to trigger one of those homemade bombs with an Obama phone. Can we at least cut the welfare off now? If possible we, in an effort to be more evolved, don’t pay for this kid’s funeral? I know if we do this in kind that brings us down to their level — that’s a misnomer. It takes us six feet below their level. And we better wake up to this, for God’s sakes.”

Miller then turned to President Obama’s reluctance to call the attack an act of terror in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.

“And you know something, when you say ‘why is the president afraid to say ‘terrorism?’’” Miller said. “Listen, Billy, I’ll be candid with you. It’s one of three things: He’s either stupid, or he is creepy or he’s a genius like HAL 9000, who has thrown a wire and doesn’t quite know what he’s doing. But we are so polarized in this culture right now, I’m not even sure a good old clash of civilizations is enough to bring us together anymore.”

Latest Discussions