Danish Multiculturalism...hmmmm...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this story accurate?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3459/denmark-muslim-country

The Christmas tree controversy took an ominous new twist on November 12, when a van carrying two journalists from TV2 News was attacked by 25 masked hoodlums. The journalists had gone to the Egedalsvænget housing complex to film a report about the story, but immediately upon their arrival their van was bombarded with bricks and cobblestones. The attackers destroyed the van and chased the hapless journalists out of the area.
According to TV2, the perpetrators were Muslim youths who were seeking to silence media coverage of the Christmas tree dispute.
Local police have sided with the Muslim attackers by blaming the journalists for sending a television truck into the area in the first place. Dan Houtved of the North Zealand Police told BT News that he would not have gone there had he been a journalist with TV2. "You choose to enter a tense area. One can argue about whether it is wise. I probably would not have done it."
Houtved is referring to the growing number of no-go zones in suburbs of Copenhagen and other Danish cities that are increasingly becoming autonomous enclaves ruled by Muslim youth gangs. They are areas where Danish police fear to tread. (See news video here about how the Danish government is bribing native Danes to get them to live in immigrant neighborhoods.)
In March, for example, more than 140 Muslim gang members raided a courthouse where two fellow Muslims were being tried for attempted murder.
The Muslims -- all members of criminal street gangs that have taken over large parts of Danish towns and cities -- were wearing masks and bullet-proof vests and throwing rocks and bottles as they tried to force their way into the district courthouse in Glostrup, a heavily Islamized suburb of Copenhagen, on March 6.

And this story...is it accurate...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/22/Belgium-On-Its-Way-To-Becoming-An-Islamic-State

[h=2]In Brussels, the capital of Belgium, two Muslim politicians who just won municipal elections are vowing to implement Islamic Sharia law. Lhoucine Aït Jeddig and Redouane Ahrouch won seats in two heavily Islamized municipalities of Brussels, Molenbeek-Saint-Jean and Anderlecht.[/h]After their victory, the two Muslims laid out their agenda. Ahrouch, who was sentenced to six months in prison in 2003 for the assault and battery of his disabled wife, (where are the Western feminists when Muslims abuse women?) stated:
The agenda is still the same, but our approach is different now. I think we have to sensitize people, make them understand the advantages to having Islamic people and Islamic laws. And then it will be completely natural to have Islamic laws and we will become an Islamic state.
A reporter asked, "An Islamic State in Belgium?" Ahrouch replied: "In Belgium, of course! I am for the Sharia. Islamic law, I am for it. It is a long-term struggle that will take decades or a century, but the movement has been launched."

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll guess "no" based on the sources, but anything is possible. How much of a worry is it that two lawmakers can implement Sharia law?

Latest Discussions