comic books

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have a stack of Comic books (mostly Marvel) that my brother is holding hostage but from what I remember of what I have I wondered about their value as well. Thanks for the link to getting pricing.

I do remember that I have the original first edition of Star Wars (movie-tie-in) 1-6 and saw two different prices for them. One was for 1500.00 and the other was $2.00... for the number one issue... that it is in less than mint but in better than good conditon makes me wonder.

Also got an issue of Iron Man #300 not so special until you look inside and see that the middle four-five pages are stapled in upside down. I kinda guess (hope) that it's similar to that upside down airplane stamp in it's rarity. I dunno... if I keep it in great condition it might be worth it for the odd ball-ness of it.

One other that I have (among many) that I like alot is the supersized edition of Superman & Spiderman team-up collaboration between DC and Marvel. Pretty nicely written. Good ole Dr Doom is the main headliner villan. :D

Oh yeah for the Martial Arts comic collectors here I have a number of Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu comics as well. :D :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have the entire series of Rom, Space Knight.. Includes all the special editions and ties ins with other of the Marvel characters...Probably not work a dime...

Latest Discussions