Comic books and collectable

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How many of you collect anything from the old comic book days and the old baseball cards. I personally have over a million baseball and football cards and probaly about 2500 comic books, everything from superman to ninja turtles.
How about you?
terry

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a bunch of X-Men comics not the re-issues but the originals along with a number of Incredible Hulk comics..Somewhere in storeage is the whole series and tie-ins of Rom Space Knight that I stashed away

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have about 2500 Marvel and DC comics... I quit buying them years ago when it hit the point that you had to buy 4 or 5 titles to follow 1 storyline, but I still have my collection - the biggest parts are X-Men and spin-offs, and Teen Titans (first 25 signed by the artist and inker - they visited the comics store I bought from).

Kwiter

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've a few hundred silver Age and a few golden age comics, Devastated many 1960's and 70's Baseball cards by flipping them.

Skennen Peace.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have many many old superman and spiderman comics that i always bought as a kid.
How i wish I had kept them in mint condition! Very complete sets but pretty wrinkled.
I collect foreign money also.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey said:
I quit buying them years ago when it hit the point that you had to buy 4 or 5 titles to follow 1 storyline

Same reason I stopped Kacey...

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I used to have tons of old Batman and Xmen comics. Sold the Batman's to pay for a chance to go on a wrestling trip overseas. Sold the Xmen to pay for a round trip ticket to California and a weekend rolling around with the Machado's. All that's left now is the first 50 issues of Spawn. :(

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
I love comics, still read them and buy them today although less often than when i was younger. I have some pretty good ones lurking in my collection.

Latest Discussions