Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually, you DID bring it up RIGHT HERE

Nope, the first to bring up Norris' politics, albeit not specifically, was Hollywood1340 in post #6 "Used to think that too until I read his books. Now he's everything I fear about America."

Then you responded in post #14 with "yeah, people should SO fear a self made man who through hard work and dedication fulfilled his dreams and became the best n the world at what he does....."

My response about his views was in post #15, after yours, addressing your point.

So I did not bring up Norris' views in this thread. I responded to you, after you responded to Hollywood.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Apparently we are all forgetting

chuck-norris-was-here.jpg

and this

pwneddp3.jpg

:uhohh: Now…I’m outta here before Chuck reads this thread :anic:

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Regardless of what his world view is, as long as he plays by the rules, I don't care. I might start caring if he gains enough followers that those ideas turn true, but that is a different discusion altogether.

His career may be over the hill at present, but it is a fact that Chuck Norris achieved more in the world of MA than 99.999% of us ever will. That deserves some respect I think.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Regardless of what his world view is, as long as he plays by the rules, I don't care. I might start caring if he gains enough followers that those ideas turn true, but that is a different discusion altogether.

His career may be over the hill at present, but it is a fact that Chuck Norris achieved more in the world of MA than 99.999% of us ever will. That deserves some respect I think.
Of course his career is over the hill, he'll be 71 next month, assuming he allows next month to come.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
True, that. But some people like Sean Connery et al keep getting better and remain active until the day they keel over. Last time I saw Chuck Norris on tv, he was starring in infomercials for fitness gear, like those 'magic' ab trainers.

I meant that that, and his world view do not diminish his previous achievements.

Latest Discussions