" Chinese Wrestling "

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Why don't you proof yourself first? Have you ever competed any MA tournament in your life time? What's your MA tournament record?
I don't have to, I am not glorify anything. You are the one that put out of the funny stuff. You have to proof, not me. GO WIN A FIGHT.

IF YOU ARE TOO OLD AND YOU ARE A TEACHER, TRAIN YOUR STUDENT TO GO FIGHT.

One win speaks 1000 words. You'll be rich and famous. IF YOU CAN DO IT.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Why don't you proof yourself first? Have you ever competed any MA tournament in your life time? What's your MA tournament record?

You keep saying that MMA is everything. I have just indicated to you that if we change the MMA rule into "3 persons fight against each othert", the ground game will no longer be respected.

Here is a video of "many against many".

See, you keep talking about me, you glorify CMA, everything has to be different. You want to proof that, have the BALLS to challenge the MMA.

Your kind of multiple people fighting one in your video? In what world you are from, everyone wait for their turn? You are so out of touch it's not funny.

You're too old, train one of your student and beat up the MMA, you'll be famous and rich. That you dont' have to make any more excuses why you are too old, no money to train, too many rules and all that.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, what exactly is your fight record? I mean, if it's the only thing that matters, you must have one.
No I don't, I just watch. You don't need to have fighting record to SEE. You think this is still in the 19th century? we have videos, youtube to see CMA being butt kicked.

It's ok to be beated, it's A SHAME people keep making excuses instead of being HUMBLE and learn.

Look at Xu Xiaodong Whooped all the CMA, he's not even that good. All the BS.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I certainly understand that Kano wanted his baby to be a certain way, but frankly parents sometimes don't know what's best for their offspring.
Yeah, I mean parents would encourage their offspring to stay in school, learn the whole system, not just one third of it.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
No I don't, I just watch. You don't need to have fighting record to SEE. You think this is still in the 19th century? we have videos, youtube to see CMA being butt kicked.

It's ok to be beated, it's A SHAME people keep making excuses instead of being HUMBLE and learn.
So it is not necessary for you to have a fight record, just be a spectator, but in order for anybody to disagree with you (right or wrong), THEY have to have a fight record? Solid logic you're working with.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I will keep talking about you until you stop talking about others.

- Have you ever competed in MA tournaments in your life time?
- What's your MA tournament record?
It's not me that has to proof, how about you going up in the Octagon?

Why do you think people has to be good to call those fake ones out?

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So it is not necessary for you to have a fight record, just be a spectator, but in order for anybody to disagree with you (right or wrong), THEY have to have a fight record? Solid logic you're working with.
Yes, it's so simple to see who's butt being kicked. Anyone that want to glorify their's are better need to proof.

Don't come here and talk about all the fancy stuffs unless you can proof you can win.

I don't have anything I can win, I don't talk as if I know. Only thing I know is who's butt being kicked.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Are you calling me "fake one"?
You talk a lot, so it's time for you to proof.

Like I said, if you are too old, train a young one to win to proof your point.

Don't get personal, it's so easy, in a fight, only one of the two gets to walk out. It's easy to tell without being an expert. I am NOT an expert. I just look at who raise their hands and who is lying on the floor.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You talk a lot, so it's time for you to proof.

Like I said, if you are too old, train a young one to win to proof your point.
I don't have to proof myself any more. I was 3 times US heavy weight Chinese wrestling champion back in 1982, 1983, and 1984. In 1984 I competed in super heavy weight and won the 1st place.

Alex is my student's Paul's student. He has 21-3 Sanda record under his belt.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I am so proud I saw a few Chinese fighting in UFC and doing well fighting as MMA
I don't have to proof myself any more. I was 3 times US heavy weight Chinese wrestling champion back in 1982, 1983, and 1984. In 1984 I competed in super heavy weight and won the 1st place.

Alex is my student's Paul's student. He has 21-3 Sanda record under his belt.

This is 2022, world of MA changed in the 90s. What is the 80s? You fought in Chinese stuffs in the 80s!!!!

He fought in MMA? those are nothing. Show me the ground game.

go challenge in UFC. This is what matter.

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wrestling is not superior than Judo. Wrestling is just a subset of Judo. Judo has throw and take down. Wrestling only has take down. The throw is hard to train because you have to deal with your opponent's weight. The take down that you don't have to deal with your opponent's weight is much easier to train.

Which is what makes wrestling the superior method in general. Judo certainly has its place, and when done well, it is glorious to behold. However, if we're talking about competition and self defense, I simply have to give the edge to wrestling. It's FAR more intuitive and versatile.

The day when everybody only train pull guard and jump guard, the day that the throwing art will die.

The day when MMA has envolved into "1 against many", or "many against many", the day that the ground game will die.

If you have ever involved with gang fight (many against many), you won't think that gropund game will be that useful.
Well if we're talking self-defense, turning your back to someone while performing a sholder throw or a hip toss is a good way to get shanked. Even if they're unarmed, heaven help you if your throw fails.

Just saying.

Latest Discussions