Cheap Shameless Thread

S

Stick Dummy

Thats the Kali way of thinking........and since when was it mandatory to wear a box on an internet site

Okay, I have an understanding of what Kenpo is,

Whats Kali, Is that like "The Bourne Identity" martial arts stuff?

M

Master of Blades

li is just a differant version of Arnis or Escrima as far as I'm concerned. If you want a more detailed description post in the Filipino section and they will gladly blab on for a few pages about the differances and stuff......:asian:

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
li is just a differant version of Arnis or Escrima as far as I'm concerned. If you want a more detailed description post in the Filipino section and they will gladly blab on for a few pages about the differances and stuff......:asian:

Student of Rounded over edged Weapons,

You really think we will Blab on for a few pages????
:confused:

What do you think that JF and you have done on a whole bunch of threads here recently? :eek: :shrug: OOOPS wait I added to that this week being sick myself, just like JF.

Remmebr play nice, people are always watching :) ;)

JF,

I also did not do the Med thing, but the Vitamin and juice and water thing and I feel much better today. I actually ate two meals yesterday. :D It was a good thing I had lost 10 lbs. :p And no one had noticed. If I had lost anymore someone might have begun to notice. ;)

Ciao

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Student of Rounded over edged Weapons,

You really think we will Blab on for a few pages????
:confused:

What do you think that JF and you have done on a whole bunch of threads here recently? :eek: :shrug: OOOPS wait I added to that this week being sick myself, just like JF.

Remmebr play nice, people are always watching :) ;)

Ciao

No offense was meant Rich :p

And how can you say that to JF and me when YOU and me did a HELL of a lot of posts just about Yo' Momma :p

Just a little thing to think about :D

And if its one thing I've noticed bout this place it is that NO-ONE plays nice :asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JF,

I also did not do the Med thing, but the Vitamin and juice and water thing and I feel much better today. I actually ate two meals yesterday. :D It was a good thing I had lost 10 lbs. :p And no one had noticed. If I had lost anymore someone might have begun to notice. ;)

Ciao

Yesterday I took my own water to work yesterday. The first couple of days this week the water tasted like crap there. Thrusday started my downfall of feeling bad. Anyway this woman at work said you can still drink our water you didn't have to bring your own. Well mine comes from a reverse osmosis filter. It is much easier to drink and smell because all of the crap is filtered out of it.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Yesterday I took my own water to work yesterday. The first couple of days this week the water tasted like crap there. Thrusday started my downfall of feeling bad. Anyway this woman at work said you can still drink our water you didn't have to bring your own. Well mine comes from a reverse osmosis filter. It is much easier to drink and smell because all of the crap is filtered out of it.
Now I know why I do not want to live in Ohio, they have crap in their tap water. :barf:

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No offense was meant Rich :p

And how can you say that to JF and me when YOU and me did a HELL of a lot of posts just about Yo' Momma :p

Just a little thing to think about :D

And if its one thing I've noticed bout this place it is that NO-ONE plays nice :asian:

Member of Boys (MOB) Choir,

I did say I did add to it :~) :D

And IT is ok for everyone else to play as they do, yet you should play nice. This just makes it harder for you then. :eek: :rofl:

See I am looking out for you my friend. :shrug:

M

Master of Blades

Member of Boys (MOB) Choir,

I did say I did add to it :~) :D

And IT is ok for everyone else to play as they do, yet you should play nice. This just makes it harder for you then. :eek: :rofl:

See I am looking out fou you my frined. :shrug:

lol okay.......Just dont expect me to watch out for you cuz I got enough people round here who wouldnt mind giving me a *boot to the groin*

*Stares at Seig*

:rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Staring is impolite, it will get you a *Boot to the Groin*

Master of Blades staring down Seig, mistake #1.

I'm watching for Castillo, he must assume the horse stance and face the truth!!!!

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Seig
Staring is impolite, it will get you a *Boot to the Groin*

Awwww you know what.......Lets get this over and done with. whenever you wimps are ready......

*Gets into Horse Stance*

:(

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Awwww you know what.......Lets get this over and done with. whenever you wimps are ready......

*Gets into Horse Stance*

Jumps in Line!

*Boot to the Groin*

How you doing Choir Boy?

Sorry Seig,

I had to take action before he moved. :D

*Jumps out of the way just in case Seig is already kicking. * :eek:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV

*Gets into Horse Stance*

Are you sure?

Attachments

• $seig-knees-mrc.jpg
    $seig-knees-mrc.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 155

Latest Discussions