Can you kill some one with their own nose??

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I had someone take my nose and gave me some sort of facial open the pores. They pinches and twisted my nose left to right and said don't worry your nose is all cartilage.

I suppose killing someone with a strike to the nose may be cause by

Hemophilia
Brain hemorrhage
Neck injury
Sinus infection causing Meningitis

Though some of these are a stretch but they are more realistic than blunt trauma to the nose causing death.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
C clamp = you are behind the person who needs to be removed or otherwise detained, you put your first finger of one hand, use first knuckle from top, under their nose on the cartilege dividing the nose, ( I know but bear with me) and the thumb of the same hand on the jaw just at the back of the jaw 'hinge' and pull backwards. They squeal with pain and are compliant! You may have to watch they can't get a bite at you but pulling the nose backwards plus the pain from the thumb pressing in should deter them.
if anyone can fill in the proper medical terms for this bits of body please do!
It's the philtrum. Or at least that's what I call it. The pressure point that you're talking about is the nasopharongeal, I believe.

Personally, I like the temporal-mandibular better, at the end of jaw, under the ear. Put a single knuckle or the end of a closed ASP there, and most folks stand right up for you... :eg:

OP
myusername

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thanks you all for contributions, you martial talkers never let me down!! :)

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Can you kill some one with their own nose??
Sure, if you cut it off and beat them long enough. Small nosed people are going to take a loooooong time...

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Re: Can you kill some one with their own nose??

Yes. If I cut off an assailant's nose and stuff it into their air passage, I can kill them with it.

Daniel

Kosho Gakkusei

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I could kill them with their own nose if I'd just had a good meal of curry! :fart:

I think a guy that came into my office must of tried this.

When whatever it was that he released from his body reached my nose - the stench was so bad that I wanted to kill myself.

Latest Discussions