Racist martial arts instructor?

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That instructor is spreading nonsense. Typically a choke's effectiveness lies in the body type and physical conditioning of the person you're choking, it has nothing to do with racial background.

I'm of the belief that race is largely baloney and that we're all just varying shades of brown. While there are definite population clusters that contain certain genetic markers and anomalies , you'd be hard pressed to pinpoint where one race ends and another begins. I've found that the majority of racists are young men who can't get laid/sexually frustrated, and are jealous that the object of their desire is shacking up with some brown or black guy.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That instructor is spreading nonsense. Typically a choke's effectiveness lies in the body type and physical conditioning of the person you're choking, it has nothing to do with racial background.

I'm of the belief that race is largely baloney and that we're all just varying shades of brown. While there are definite population clusters that contain certain genetic markers and anomalies , you'd be hard pressed to pinpoint where one race ends and another begins. I've found that the majority of racists are young men who can't get laid/sexually frustrated, and are jealous that the object of their desire is shacking up with some brown or black guy.
I heard that every major blood type was it's own race, and we just happen to be compatible sexually. :D

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Also consider that while we can teach American Kids that we will all be a darker shade, in the future, it would be a very bad idea to go into Africa, and tell them they will all be a lighter shade, when we are through. o_O

Reaction score
Physically we all respond about the same. There used to be a study of difference between homosapians but it was premogolated by white people and fell out of vogue as being to complex and racially driven. It was replaced by just saying were all the same. There is some variation in all people even from the same parents. Shouldn't affect how anyone trains in martial arts unless they are double jointed or a non responder.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No some people don't respond to pressure points, and organ strikes.

Ok, whatever you say as long as you don't premogolate me! :confused:

.....ooh, did you mean promulgate? So sorry. It's OK, we all make typos. Constant typos, bordering on illiteracy, perhaps not. But it is not for me, of all people, to pass judgement. Besides "practice makes perfect" -- at least assuming that you practice correctly. So carry on. :)

Latest Discussions