Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They'er not my theories,,,

Thought I was addressing "Steve's" posting

Was I mistaken....

Is there a problem ?
You said steve brought up telekinesis. Which I brought up (and you knew, as you commented on me bringing it up). And whether or not you came up with the theories, if you are supporting/defending the theories that you can use qi to move other people without touching them, they are your theories.

No problem though, just clarifying, as you said Steve brought things up that I brought up.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting this is what or how its done ?

telekinesis
"the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means."

might wanna review the theory
So to clarify: Do you or do you not think people can move others without touching them, by flowing qi around them?

I have not watched the video you posted yet, but will be watching it this weekend. That is likely irrelevant to the above question though.

windwalker099

Green Belt
Reaction score
So to clarify: Do you or do you not think people can move others without touching them, by flowing qi around them?

😂

Maybe, could be, it was a clip of my practice that was posted starting this thread..

To clarify, the people are not moved, .they react to
what they feel s moved or affected...commonly referred to as 气场 - Qi field

.Like acupuncture and other TCM practices its based on a different understanding , view point of how the body is thought to work.

Much of it, won't make sense outside of the theory used by which its based on...
Whether touched or not, the process used is the same....

windwalker099

Green Belt
Reaction score
if you are supporting/defending the theories that you can use qi to move other people without touching them, they are your theories.

A small part of my own practice.....
There are TMC theories that might help to answer questions that some might have concerning what they'er viewing...

They are not "my" theories

Nor do I see any point in continuing the discussion outside of the theory...
Understanding the basic theory should answer most questioned posted here...

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
😂

Maybe, could be, it was a clip of my practice that was posted starting this thread..

To clarify, the people are not moved, .they react to
what they feel s moved or affected...commonly referred to as 气场 - Qi field

.Like acupuncture and other TCM practices its based on a different understanding , view point of how the body is thought to work.

Much of it, won't make sense outside of the theory used by which its based on...
Whether touched or not, the process used is the same....
So do they or do the not move based on someone moving around them? And are you the person doing the pushing in that original video?

jmf552

Green Belt
Reaction score
...the people are not moved, .they react to
what they feel s moved or affected...c
That is a good description of my experience of it. I can't do it, but I have had it done to me and I know it was not a con. I was not going to go along with it if I could resist. And I didn't always know what reaction was expected. It just happened.

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That is a good description of my experience of it. I can't do it, but I have had it done to me and I know it was not a con. I was not going to go along with it if I could resist. And I didn't always know what reaction was expected. It just happened.
If you hold a knife and stab toward

- my chest, I'll jump back.
- a throwing dummy, that throwing dummy won't jump back.

jmf552

Green Belt
Reaction score
If you hold a knife and stab toward

- my chest, I'll jump back.
- a throwing dummy, that throwing dummy won't jump back.
That is true, but that's not at all an example of what I was talking about. The question is can an "attacker" make a move at a person who has their eyes closed and without touching them, make the person move in a direction that the person doesn't even know the move is coming from? One would not think so, but I have seen it and experienced it.

vic

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That is true, but that's not at all an example of what I was talking about. The question is can an "attacker" make a move at a person who has their eyes closed and without touching them, make the person move in a direction that the person doesn't even know the move is coming from? One would not think so, but I have seen it and experienced it.
Phantom punch in last part of this video is pretty close. Not moved with eyes closed but with a no-touch punch from behind.

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Can someone moves you if you sit on a chair, or lay down on the ground?

I have seen a Chi Gong master made a room full of people (about 20) to move like zombies by my own eyes (it cost $450 each back in 1978). I think it may have to do with some brainwashing.

jmf552

Green Belt
Reaction score
Can someone moves you if you sit on a chair, or lay down on the ground?

I have seen a Chi Gong master made a room full of people (about 20) to move like zombies by my own eyes (it cost $450 each back in 1978). I think it may have to do with some brainwashing.
I don't know. Never tried it that way. The zombie thing may indeed be brainwashing. My experience was not. I know this because the subjects had their eyes closed and would have had no idea what was supposed to happen, how they were supposed to react, or if they were supposed to react at all. And when it happened, they felt nothing. They did not believe they had moved. But we all saw it. When it was done to me, I also did not think I had moved, but witnesses said that I had. I don't think it was magic. I just think our senses can take in more than we consciously realize and our bodies react to that.

I should point out also, that the instructor I did this with was not trying to teach it and he never did public demos of it. He didn't do it regularly with his class, in fact very rarely. It was just meant as food for thought for the students.

Latest Discussions