can life just be normal for like, 3 weeks?

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you guys so much.

I always loved it, but I definitely think I will appreciate it more, now that I came so close to losing it.

I am definitely gonna show them that they didnt make a mistake, giving me a scholarship (so to speak)

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
Thank you guys so much.

I always loved it, but I definitely think I will appreciate it more, now that I came so close to losing it.

I am definitely gonna show them that they didnt make a mistake, giving me a scholarship (so to speak)

That is SO great, Sam, I'm happy for you!

Now make sure that you obtain the financial stability necessary so that NOBODY can dictate to you how to live and what to do.

sandan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Good to hear you didn't have to quit. It is possible to go to school, work and take Martial Arts seriously. Of there are sacrifices you have to make for each, but it is not impossible. Glad to hear that Hofer worked something out for you. Sounds like pretty soon work and Martial Arts will be one in the same. I went away to college for 4 years but came back afterwards and taught, but an education is very important. Just ask a lot of the instructors who went to school and taught at the same time, like Drew, Nate and even Andrea were in the same boat. Hope you know who I'm talking about. Just go at whatever you wanna do, and go hard at it. Hard work always pays off.

Latest Discussions