Living with cartoon characters

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If you had to pick 3 cartoon characters to be your roomates, who would the be, and why? (Muppets/puppets count).

Personally I already live with punch and judy. But if I had to pick..

Rosie the Robot - To clean.
Samurai Jack - He's cool and definately good whenever I need lunchmeats sliced or demons slaughtered. And honorable enough to stand down when I ask him not to get all up on Velma from Scooby Doo. - She seems all geeky and whatnot, but jinkies you just know she's a little firecracker.

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
My first thought was, Josie and the Pussycats.....

But on a more (semi)serious note.....Hmmmmm....

Ok,

Johnny Quest, because he'd be gone a lot, and when he's around, he'd have great stories.

(and while Johnny is traveling the world, I'd probably sub-let his room to Mr. Peabody, so I could mess around with the
Wayback Machine)

Yogi Bear, because he sleeps a lot and would keep the place well-stocked with picnic baskets

Bugs Bunny, because he's always cool and nothing bothers him, but he knows
how to put jerks in their place.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Off the Top of My Head?

Storm Shadow - Home Defense.

Raven from Teen Titans - Cuz, well, shes goth.

And Felix the Cat - Whenever het gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
1) Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory--he's so engrossed in his lab he won't bother me, and can invent anything I need.

2) Ryu from the Street Fighter anime series--he's a tad one dimensional but can always be coounted upon to act honorably, even tho we're of diff styles he's never likely to refuse an offer to train, and that whole "Temple in the Mountains" thing is lookin' better to me by the HOUR in this tiresome age.

3) Battle Cat from He-Man---YOU gonna break in?

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
id say bugs bunny
mickey mouse
and lisa from the simpsons

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Hmmmm....

1) Richie Rich (obvious reasons)
2) Batman (good solid training partner)
3) Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (because science is cool)

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
batman - great training partner
wonder woman - well why not
spider woman - same reason as wonder woman.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hong Kong Phooey - goes without saying, need to say anymore?

She-ra - she was ripped and was handy with a sword

Ookla the Monk (Thundarr) - He would always have your back in a bar fight. And he would always have more back hair than me! :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HKphooey said:
Ookla the Monk (Thundarr) - He would always have your back in a bar fight. And he would always have more back hair than me! :)

I think he was a Mok not a monk, tho I could be wrong. And wouldnt all his Chewbacca hair clog teh shower drain?

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shaolinwind said:
If you had to pick 3 cartoon characters to be your roomates, who would the be, and why? (Muppets/puppets count).

Tough question, but here goes:

Kibagami Jubei / Jubei Ninchipo: Always good to have someone with that unflappable, calm attitude, even when the stoneskinned Tessai is beating the crap out of him, whether he's dicing up hundreds of enemy ninja, or head-butting Himuro Gemma's head so badly, that there's nothing left of Gemma's nose and eye sockets.

Aeon Flux: Come on gentlemen, you have to admit that a well-proportioned lady in revealing outfits, that can deliver a whallop of a kick or shoot the fleas off a dog, has to be a keeper. That, plus a few other nice benefits, assuming she wouldn't kill me.

and since puppets count...

Yoda: Learn everything from him, and not let the training be interrupted by a moment of impetuousness. "Nine hundred years old, am I. Physical strength, do I not need. Utterly destroy you, can I." The way I figure, someone 2 feet tall doesn't need to eat much, and as a Jedi Master, he wouldn't be sloppy.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stimpson J. Cat; cause he has the power to heal

Goku from Saiyuki; cause he'd always be there

Jessica Rabbit; nuff said

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I think he was a Mok not a monk, tho I could be wrong. And wouldnt all his Chewbacca hair clog teh shower drain?

I think he converted to Roman Catholic. :)

Damn spell ckeck gets me every time. :)

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hmmmm... Interesting Question!

Well I would have to go with:

1- Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop so he could help me out in the kitchen (He's a great cook and VERY resourceful!)

2- Jin from Samurai Shamploo 'cause he is wicked good and very cool to hang with

3- The Major from Ghost in the Shell... Well so she could share my room.. *evil grin*

Oh yeah and I would have a Tachkoma for a pet...maybe two.. *grin*

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hmmmm... Interesting Question!

Well I would have to go with:

1- Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop so he could help me out in the kitchen (He's a great cook and VERY resourceful!)

2- Jin from Samurai Shamploo 'cause he is wicked good and very cool to hang with

3- The Major from Ghost in the Shell... Well so she could share my room.. *evil grin*

Oh yeah and I would have a Tachkoma for a pet...maybe two.. *grin* And Bato could come over and hang..

Rob

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Peter Griffin: I think that show pwns plus it would be so funny to have a few beers with that dude.

Jimbo from South Park..umm nothing like having a gun freak as a room mate, uh wait, what was that...ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!

And last but certainly not least is Triumph Conan O'Brien's Insult Comedy Dog. Why? If you ever watched the Star Wars Parody they did, you would know why.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Phadrus00 said:
Rob

If you dont mind eating Bell peppers and beef without the beef everyday.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Grenadier said:
Aeon Flux: Come on gentlemen, you have to admit that a well-proportioned lady in revealing outfits, that can deliver a whallop of a kick or shoot the fleas off a dog, has to be a keeper. That, plus a few other nice benefits, assuming she wouldn't kill me.

uh... you have SEEN the cartoon... where "she" is lanky, all arms and legs and androgenous right?

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
If you dont mind eating Bell peppers and beef without the beef everyday.

hehehehe.. He would get to make that on Wednesday Nights.. I would hadle the other 6! *grin*

Rob

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yoda - To teach me the ways of the force and the sword, plus he would be a good influence on my son.

Splinter - To teach me the ways of stealth and to gross out my wife (she hates rats)

Goku - To teach me kung fu. Plus he has cool hair.

Latest Discussions