Can I just brag a minute...or two...or six???

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
This weekend was the Manitoba Provincial Air Rifle Championships. I am very proud to announce that my 15 year old daughter is the new Provincial Champion beating out two National Team members to take the title. Connor is the youngest Manitoban to ever win the title. She won, first place sub-junior, first place junior, first place lady, first place expert and Match winner. She shot personal bests of 385/400 and 576/600. She is now officially a Master shooter.

Her Dad and I are very proud to say the least. Here of some pics of the finals. The cowboy hat she is wearing is her Daddy's. He always wore it during finals, so she felt it was tradition that she wear it as well. It brought tears to her Dad's and my eyes. :)

That is AWESOME!

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Goodness Lisa, what an achievement - and so the legacy continues!! :) Wow, it all looks SO high-tech - excuse my ignorance. It must require such a level of skill and concentration I could not even begin to imagine. Congratulations to a seriously skilled young woman (and mum and dad) - brag right away - I think I would in your shoes!! Oh and I absolutely love the cowboy hat as the handed-down tradition - that is such a fantastic poetic notion I am even proud to think of it, and it suits too! :) Hey, well done to you all :)
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Iamamadad

White Belt
Reaction score
I know this is an older post but I am new and wanted to say congratulations on a great achievement. As a fan of firearms I know she has put in a lot of time and practiced very hard to get to this level of competition. Hopefully she will continue and we may see her in the Olympics. You should be proud of your Daughter. She has shown she can achieve a goal set for herself and that is priceless. Best to you and yours in the future.

Vic

AzQkr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Quite an accomplishment, congratulations to her dedication to get to that level of skill and the wins.

Brownie

Latest Discussions