Manitoba Provincial Air Rifle Championships

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had the privilege of participating in the Manitoba Provincial Air Rifle Championships on June 10 and 11, 2006.

The competition was fantastic. The match was won by one of our shooters who had previous won a silver team medal at the Commonwealth Games this past February and now is on her way to Zagreb, Croatia to shoot in the World Cup. She is 15.

Many personal bests were shot (not by me :p) and the event was well organized and a lot of fun.

I just wanted to say that the people that I am involved with in shooting are some of the best people I have ever met. I am proud to be associated with them. Our team members both young and old(er) ;) are supportive of each other and are excellent examples of what good sportsmanship is all about.

And...can I just take a moment to brag a little :D

My youngest daughter is following in her older sister's foot steps. Her fantastic results this weekend have ensured her a place on the Canada Winter Games team. The Winter Games will be held in Whitehorse, Yukon in February 2007.

This weekend she came in 1st in her classification (sharp shooter), 2nd sub junior (under 16) 2nd junior (under 21) 2nd Lady and 3rd over all. She also won the finals shooting a 100.9. :D She also shot well enough to move up a classification. She is now considered an expert. To be in this classification you must shoot at above 90% or at least a 540/600.

Needless to say, Mom and Dad are quite proud. :D

Here is a pic of her getting one of her awards. There are more in my photoalbum. :)

Attachments

• $prov3.jpg
    $prov3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 133

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way totally kewl!

CONNOR TOCKS!!

Say, um ... who's the dood? :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Then he tocks TOO! :partyon:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
I had the privilege of participating in the Manitoba Provincial Air Rifle Championships on June 10 and 11, 2006.

The competition was fantastic. The match was won by one of our shooters who had previous won a silver team medal at the Commonwealth Games this past February and now is on her way to Zagreb, Croatia to shoot in the World Cup. She is 15.

Many personal bests were shot (not by me :p) and the event was well organized and a lot of fun.

I just wanted to say that the people that I am involved with in shooting are some of the best people I have ever met. I am proud to be associated with them. Our team members both young and old(er) ;) are supportive of each other and are excellent examples of what good sportsmanship is all about.

And...can I just take a moment to brag a little :D

My youngest daughter is following in her older sister's foot steps. Her fantastic results this weekend have ensured her a place on the Canada Winter Games team. The Winter Games will be held in Whitehorse, Yukon in February 2007.

This weekend she came in 1st in her classification (sharp shooter), 2nd sub junior (under 16) 2nd junior (under 21) 2nd Lady and 3rd over all. She also won the finals shooting a 100.9. :D She also shot well enough to move up a classification. She is now considered an expert. To be in this classification you must shoot at above 90% or at least a 540/600.

Needless to say, Mom and Dad are quite proud. :D

Here is a pic of her getting one of her awards. There are more in my photoalbum. :)

Congrats to you and your family! :D :)

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations! You must be so proud of your daughter. Well done!!

:partyon::partyon:

Latest Discussions