Buying martial arts books online

Gaucho

Orange Belt
Reaction score
First, if anyone can suggest any online sources other than Amazon for a variety of MA books, I would appreciate it.

Also, I have not bought books from Amazon, and I know that they drop-ship products from various suppliers. If I order five books, is there any guarantee that they will all arrive in one package? I don't want to receive multiple shipments.

Thanks very much for any wisdom.

D

Deleted member 39746

Abebooks i think, or just any book retailer.

And unless from the same shipper and they decide to bulk package them no. Plus it would ramp up shipping a little as its based on weight.

they are literally just dispatched/sold through amazon if its not listed as amazon as a seller. So there is literally no inter communication between sellers. (as far as i know) And amazon will do the same shipping style, how ever there is a chance more than one package will be delivered to you at once, but not a guarantee.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you order from Amazon.com, look at the fulfillment info. If it's sold by Amazon, or listed as sold by someone else and fulfilled by Amazon, then it can be all included in a single shipment. If everything you order is in those two categories, when you check out, you can select to get as few shipments as possible. Basically, this holds the shipment until all items can be fulfilled (in case some have a short delay).

OP
Gaucho

Gaucho

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for those replies.

OP
Gaucho

Gaucho

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The books are all sold directly by Amazon................... so now I will probably go nuts and buy MORE!
Thanks

OP
Gaucho

Gaucho

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Does Amazon require a buyer's phone number in order to create a buyer's account?
Thanks

OP
Gaucho

Gaucho

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I see that Amazon now owns both Goodreads and Abe books.

Latest Discussions