Burn Out or What?

T

TheRustyOne

I also get kinda bummed during the rain...tho there was that time at band camp where everyone was so happy the rain came instead of the heat we ran around in it...

and quit thinkin 'one time, at band camp' cuz i don't play piccolo...i'm a colorgaurd and have no qualms with whappin ppl w/ my pole :p

M

Master of Blades

To be honest at this time of year Im starting a new year in school, and Im really tired and bummed out. Its this time of year I start to miss a lot of training because of school and being tired etc. Plus its this time of year family has problems and girlfriend give you hassles. Not a great time of year really :shrug:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
To be honest at this time of year Im starting a new year in school, and Im really tired and bummed out. Its this time of year I start to miss a lot of training because of school and being tired etc. Plus its this time of year family has problems and girlfriend give you hassles. Not a great time of year really :shrug:

You must be keeping busy Joe.. Hope all is going well in that arena~!! School etc :)

Burning out is normal.. happens to all of us~!

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
...I know in two weeks it'll mid terms already....bleh.

Well Midterms are upon you guys..

neeners :) Been there done that

I think people are kinda in a vegitative state with weather changing.. school going on.. I know I flit around the internet with randomness lately.. Peoples tempers are either short or they are getting tired easier.. faster .. the days are growing shorter.. dark comes much to soon..
The temps are plummeting.. leaves are starting to show the change..
Least in the eastern part of the States and Canada..
so we need to figure out how to Nip this issue ..

Suggestions?