Bundle UP! It's Gwanna get Cold! 12/07/06

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Saw this map from http://www.wunderground.com/ndfdimage/viewimage?region=us&type=temp&msg=7
This is a projected forecast for 4 am EST on Dec. 8th... geez! Looks like something from "Day After Tomorrow" ... so bundle up kiddies, find your sig others and have ...err.. umm.. stay warm okay?

Except for the folks around eastern Oklahoma... ya'll aint' gettin NO tempratures at all... Hmm wonder how that feels?

Attachments

• $T200612080900_us.png
    $T200612080900_us.png
    52 KB · Views: 167

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ohio is gonna get it...

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice to know I'm not the only one freezing my buns off.

It hasn't been the low temps so much today as the WIND. Cuts right through ya taking all your body heat with it. Brrrrrrrr!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Man, today was a beauty up here. 40 and light rain. IN DECEMBER!!

Of course tomorrow is supposed to be cooler, but still above normal for this time of year. Should be around 20-25 tomorrow. :) I'll take it for this time of year!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Man, today was a beauty up here. 40 and light rain. IN DECEMBER!!

Next week will be like that for us here in Michigan. Overall, it'll be a warm winter, comparably speaking. For the great lakes area, it wouldn't be strange for it to be between -5 and 25 every day from about end-December to Mid-February. So anything above that and I'm going sun bathing! ;)

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ohio is gonna get it...

Your prediction proved all too true. It's not `gonna get', anymore, it's `getting'. And yes, it's not just the temperature, it's the wind. We had temps in the low 20s today with sometimes steady winds in the 25-30 mph range... felt like a straight razor going right to your bones.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Been snowing here most of the morning,big flakes..It's cold but not the bone chilling cold like yesterday...

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I grew up in Wisconsin. Take a look at the color in that part of the map. There are reasons I moved to california...

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Still below freezing here in Swampeast Missouri, but without that killer wind it's half as bad as it was yesterday.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is cold here in Florida! Ambient temperature tonight below freezing. Wind chill is supposed to be in the low 20s. That is freaking cold for Florida. I don't even own long pants (well 2), I have shorts. I am going to have to go buy jeans and long sleeve shirts tonight. :(

Latest Discussions