I've got to say this . . .

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
and perhaps because it is me posting this, And perhaps because of the subject of the post, a moderator will need to move this thread from this forum.

I am thrilled for Mary Cheney and Heather Poe.

I have never chosen to procreate - the DNA stops here. But, I believe that some human beings desire to feel a different level of fulfillment by parenting a child. Ms. Cheney and Ms. Poe have been in a committed relationship for more than a dozen years. They have decided to extend their family. I wish them a healthy, happy child, and much joy.

I am disappointed in anyone, anywhere, putting forth any argument other than well wishes for the women and their family. I am sad that the announcement is in any way 'News'.

I am thrilled for Mary Cheney and Heather Poe.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like what you had to say and I do not see a problem with it

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Children need to be raised in a loving home, with stability and consistency. This is easier with two parents than one. Love is hard enough to find, without others telling you that you are wrong in your choice of who you love - whether their objection is racial, religious, socioeconomic, or gender-based. If you don't feel that one or more of those options are appropriate - don't have a relationship that fits the category(ies) you find improper, but don't limit the options of other people. I wish them long life, continued love, and a happy, healthy child.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Children need to be raised in a loving home, with stability and consistency. This is easier with two parents than one. Love is hard enough to find, without others telling you that you are wrong in your choice of who you love - whether their objection is racial, religious, socioeconomic, or gender-based. If you don't feel that one or more of those options are appropriate - don't have a relationship that fits the category(ies) you find improper, but don't limit the options of other people. I wish them long life, continued love, and a happy, healthy child.

AMEN!!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

And a double AMEN! :D

Latest Discussions