Bujinkan Interactive Koto Ryu Kyusho Vital Points Chart!

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There is a simlar tool available at learn.kyusho.com

3-d models, ineractive, "peelable" so you can strip away various layers of anatomy. Also includes vido lecture and techniques/drills.

I love technology applications to MA :D

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was cool! :) I really liked the music! I wish I knew who that was.
icon14.gif

bencole

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that, Brian.

It is important to remember that not everyone's "kyusho" will be located in the same place. This is why Soke has admonished us to forget the charts and learn to "make our own kyusho" on our opponent. :mst:

-ben

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

It is important to remember that not everyone's "kyusho" will be located in the same place. This is why Soke has admonished us to forget the charts and learn to "make our own kyusho" on our opponent. :mst:

-ben

Absolutely Ben and even if they are close they may not be effected in the same manner.
icon6.gif

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

-ben

I learned something new... Thanks Ben!

Gekiryu

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Guys thanks for the nice comments it makes it worth all the work!

Bigshadow the music is from “medieval Total war” for the PC and is a a battle march. I will try and find the name for you.

The vid took 250hrs of rendering to do! Mostly over night!
The next one in the pipeline is the Kyusho points for Takagi Yoshin ryu and then I will be doing some more real life stuff,

Like all the Kata from Shinden fudo ryu Jutaijutsu and then the other schools like the kihon happo and 4 Kata from GIKAN RYU (yes really!!)

Yours Trevor Robinson

Symbiote_X

White Belt
Reaction score

Bigshadow the music is from “medieval Total war” for the PC and is a a battle march. I will try and find the name for you.

The next one in the pipeline is the Kyusho points for Takagi Yoshin ryu and then I will be doing some more real life stuff,

Like all the Kata from Shinden fudo ryu Jutaijutsu and then the other schools like the kihon happo and 4 Kata from GIKAN RYU (yes really!!)

Yours Trevor Robinson

Good work!! As a newbie to this martial arts, I found your 3d Kyusho points model a very helpful learning tool! Thank you!

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yours Trevor Robinson

Trevor we are glad to have you here at MartialTalk!

Vonbek

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the work Gekiryu san. I guess you used Poser to do your video. I'm I right?

Latest Discussions