Bujinkan in Iran...

zanshin87

White Belt
Reaction score
I think we had one of these guys show up on MAP a while back!

Needless to say he couldn't show any real link to the Bujinkan.

hi guys ! im back again !

first of all i should appericate you and the others on kutaki who showed me the path !

for now im studyin at budapest - training at a BBT dojo !

about the faraji and shihan lobus pokorny , you can contact shihan by his mail and find out that there was/is no link !

and about the ninjutsu.com ! its a free link directory : there are 2 dojos !! :O:O from iran - even there was 1 listed in shinobi.org ! and also 1 in bujinkan.org :-s

As some ppl said before, there ARE no BBT in iran :)

but - there are 3-4 styles which use the name ^ ninjutsu ^ and they claim that they have connection with hatsumi soke !

but just one of these styles < faraji > ! uses the exact phrase of bujinkan ( but not officialy - the official name is : Martial Arts Of Ninjutsu Iran )

and i think its better to put an end to this :)

with best regards

Koosha

p.s : i would applogize all of you for my behavior on this forum at september :) hope it would be accepted

zanshin87

White Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations on finding a Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu Dojo!

arigato (o^__^o)
but the important thing was finding the truth, after that finding a Bujinkan bodu taijutsu dojo was not that hard ! :D

and now all i have to do is attending the training and improve myself ! - i think i should get out of the topics between me and iranians ! cuz after that time, i tried to discuss with others about this, - instead of focuisng on my own training :-s !

anyway thx for all the things ... i've to sleep by now its 2:00 am

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am glad to hear you found a Bujinkan Dojo. I understand Lubos is an excellent instructor. Good luck and welcome back!

mizogomo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hi dears

sorry english me is bad because iam language is persian

i work a ninja in iran

dont being bujinken ninjutsu in iran.

but.... i work alone bujinkan,accompany girl friend.

girl friend me work bujinkan budo taijutsu in french.

i hope come actual bujinkan in iran .

thanks dears

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
You should have posted sooner: One of my female students, a Bujinkan black belt, was there just recently!

payameno

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys

I know its just an old Topic, But to let you know we have Bujinkan Dojo here for sure , The only difference between Iranian Bujinkan is that we work on Acrobatics more than others;But as for other things such as Taijutsu its almost same to any bujinkan dojo.The video clip doesn't show anything of Ninjutsu in Iran,Just some Acrobatics;Any question i will be happy to answer.

Merry Christmas by the way.

payameno

White Belt
Reaction score
hi dears

sorry english me is bad because iam language is persian

i work a ninja in iran

dont being bujinken ninjutsu in iran.

but.... i work alone bujinkan,accompany girl friend.

girl friend me work bujinkan budo taijutsu in french.

i hope come actual bujinkan in iran .

thanks dears

Hey mizogomo...

I know this guy :) Ow french girl! Your English sucks man :uhyeah:

Last edited:

payameno

White Belt
Reaction score
hi guys ! im back again !

first of all i should appericate you and the others on kutaki who showed me the path !

for now im studyin at budapest - training at a BBT dojo !

about the faraji and shihan lobus pokorny , you can contact shihan by his mail and find out that there was/is no link !

and about the ninjutsu.com ! its a free link directory : there are 2 dojos !! :O:O from iran - even there was 1 listed in shinobi.org ! and also 1 in bujinkan.org :-s

As some ppl said before, there ARE no BBT in iran :)

but - there are 3-4 styles which use the name ^ ninjutsu ^ and they claim that they have connection with hatsumi soke !

but just one of these styles < faraji > ! uses the exact phrase of bujinkan ( but not officialy - the official name is : Martial Arts Of Ninjutsu Iran )

and i think its better to put an end to this :)

with best regards

Koosha

p.s : i would applogize all of you for my behavior on this forum at september :) hope it would be accepted

Man ,why you even bother yourself to join every Martial arts forum and post Insulting comments Against us, In every forum just 5 or 6 posts and they are all for one reason.

During years of training i know so many people like you who make some trouble ,getting rejected by sensei and suddenly becoming vengeance takers! But this time I'm facing an Internet warrior (new to me).

I think for becoming a ninja , we have to learn to change our mind too;we are no more living in childhood .

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think for becoming a ninja , we have to learn to change our mind too;we are no more living in childhood .

We'd have to invent time travel too so that we could get back to feudal Japan.
Additionally, time travel would allow you to go back in time to 2007 and reply to Zanshin87 when he was still around. In this timeframe (December 2009), his account is already closed so there is no point in replying to him anymore. No need to get worked up about his posts. :)

payameno

White Belt
Reaction score
We'd have to invent time travel too so that we could get back to feudal Japan.
Additionally, time travel would allow you to go back in time to 2007 and reply to Zanshin87 when he was still around. In this timeframe (December 2009), his account is already closed so there is no point in replying to him anymore. No need to get worked up about his posts. :)

Hello

Well I'm not here to answer people like Zanshin87,As you see there are so many Misunderstandings about Bujinkan in Iran here . Just to say It's my pleasure to answer any question about it; That's my reason to join this community .

Anyway I think you are right - thanks .

Latest Discussions