Brrrr

Originally posted by Chronuss
...that's so mean. :shrug:

I don't think that is mean at all I think that is a very generous offer.

I will up the offer If you are a colored belt you can take two classes from us how is that? I think I have all of the bases covered. Except for those other styles. Oh well should have taken Kenpo. Just kidding If you are going to be on Oahu drop me a line.

Thanks
Rick

I wake up in the dark ..

Rick, I agree.. very generous offer indeed..Only reason Chronuss said that was mean cuz it's totally unlikely any of us East coasters will get to paradise :(

I swear this is the last time I will rub it in.

Did anyone see me on TV this last weekend at the PRO BOWL!

:D

Sorry I couldn't resist. I love Hawaii.

Rick

Originally posted by Chronuss
yeah...sure....do let us know when the next volcano errupts...we'll be right down. ;)

Thats great stuff.

Actually all of the active volcanos are on the big Island (Hawaii)

the Only volcano we have on Oahu is Diamond Head. She has been dorment for 100s of years.

:cheers:

Keep your chin up fall is just around the corner.

Rick

and then summer! when we can make a new threat and complain about the heat!

nope won't complain about heat....summer means job....and tan...hehe. :D ...can't help you tan under the moon. :rofl:

oops. i meant a new thread.

hehe. i'll prolly still be at peace frogs...but there is a week between spring semester ending and summer semester beginning where i'll probably be playing around w/ the geology of WV somewhere w/ Dr. Snyder and a class of his.

Originally posted by Rick Wade
Free Room in Hawaii all I charge is two Kenpo Classes a Week I have a dojo.

Thanks

Rick

P.S. I am serious any black belts coming to the Island of OAHU email me first and let me see what I can do I can get hotel reservations as cheap as 40 - 45 dollars a night.

Thanks

Rick

Do you take Modern Arnis or Escrima Classes as well as Kenpo?

And I will remember you if I get to Hawai'i :D :cool:
SOunds Great!

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Do you take Modern Arnis or Escrima Classes as well as Kenpo?

And I will remember you if I get to Hawai'i :D :cool:
SOunds Great!
Just call me grass hopper.

I am always open to learn new stuff. If you can show me and teach me how to employ it. I am open.

Thanks
Rick

:jediduel:

Originally posted by Rick Wade
Just call me grass hopper.

I am always open to learn new stuff. If you can show me and teach me how to employ it. I am open.

Thanks
Rick

:jediduel:

Thank You Rick,

I have always wanted to go to Hawai'i :D

:asian:

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
in the bubble bath...

I take showers the night before...if I attempted to take a shower in the morning...it'd be like a turkey in the rain...I'd prolly drown..:shrug:

Jeff.. oh yeah I hear ya.. and of course now it's all warm out and I just turned the furnace way down.. Have you gotten your oil yet?
Yep, only took six days from the time I ordered it.:mad:

Interesting tip for ya'll on oil furnaces... the nozzle that shoots the fuel into the firing chamber has two numbers on it. For example if your nozzle has the numbers .75/80 on it then the nozzle shoots the oil into the chamber in an 80 degree arc to be ignited and burns at a rate of .75 gallons per hour. Soooo, if your furnace burns continuosly for 10 hours you will burn 7.5 gallons of fuel. That 200 gallons will be gone in about 266 hours of burn time. That's only about 8 continuous days and only if the furnace is running as efficiently as it should be. Depressed yet? At least if ya get really bored now you can figure up about when you'll be running our of fuel again.

oh gee thanks Jeff~!!! I have it set on 60 right now.. not gonna let it go much above.. one good thing bout living in the cold without heat.. makes one much more used to keeping it chillier than norm :D
Glad you got your fuel~!!

Got your message re: Seminar.. sounds good :D

Latest Discussions

Back