Newbie from WV

Banjin Tsuki

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, greetings from West Virginia (the state, not the western part of Virginia).

I am currently a yellow-belt in Chito-Ryu. About 15 or so years ago I studied Aikido/Aikijitsu for about 2-3 years at West Virginia Univerisity (never tested for belts), and about 4 years before that started Southern Chinese Kempo (earning a blue belt - between green and brown) and Shorin-ryu (earning a green).

A bit rusty after a 15 year hiatus, but enjoying getting back into it again. Looking forward to looking around the site. Had the misfortune of finding another martial arts based site that was not so... intelligent. So I am shopping around for a site that has more respectful and intelligent discussions about martial arts.

Banjin Tsuki

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Sounds like you have an interesting background; I'm sure you'll enjoy this place. Nice to meet you!

brownie710

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
welcome! I'm new here myself but it's a great community
brownie

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Banjin. You will enjoy it here very much, all great people.................

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Banjin, great to have another Mountaineer on here!

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, this is the place for "intelligent" discussion. Glad to see others returning to the martial arts!

Chris

Latest Discussions