Brrrr

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Rich.. hahaa.. Nah.. I deny paying it.. I am hoarding our pittance for some funky emoticons ;)

Rick... we have a huge oil tank for the furnace.. but the issue is.. Oil is $$ and we live in a 150 yr old brick house.. which probably has the same insulation in it that it was built with.. meaning Nothing~!! soooo we had 200 gallons a few weeks ago but with subzero temps.. the furnace runs 24/7 and sucks up that fuel fast.. the Fuel company didn't have enough trucks to deliver to people ... so we've been living all bundled up as the temps have varied from below zero to 40's for the last week.. til the delivery supposedly tomorrow can occur..

Hope that answers you~! Rub it in how warm it is.. uh huh.. rub it in.. ~!!

Emoticons ROCK!

I would buy more myself, except I spent all my money already :(

Oh well, gives me somethign to work for then :D

I have quite a collection thus far Rich.. anything in particular you wish to have? Let me know.. I shall see what I can come up with for you ;)

Got one riding a Motorcycle? :D

I am seriously looking forward to trying to get my motorcycle back on the road this summer. Not only does it get much better fuel mileage than my truck, in the heat of summer, it will be much cooler. Truck is over 20 years old, back when AC was an option....
Tonight feels fairly warm at 41 degrees.

37°F

Fair Feels Like
30°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: 24°F
Humidity: 59%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 30.08 inches and rising
Wind: From the West at 10 mph

Gee it's warmer here than in Phoenix :D

9:00 A.M. ~!!

45 here! *grins* don't need my heavy coat for trips cross campus!

hopefully the weather'll stay warm!

Oil delivery was right on schedule.. but then when I turned the furnace on.. Nada.. zip.. it's dead Jim~! Poor Seig was up for hours working on it.. finally called the Landlord who's just now arrived making a comment bout 'Did ya run outta sweaters yet? *pffts.. Sure glad it's in the 40s now ~!

well, tis warm today! if it wasn't for that darned wind, it'd be near 50

Rich.. hahaa.. Nah.. I deny paying it.. I am hoarding our pittance for some funky emoticons ;)

Rick... we have a huge oil tank for the furnace.. but the issue is.. Oil is $$ and we live in a 150 yr old brick house.. which probably has the same insulation in it that it was built with.. meaning Nothing~!! soooo we had 200 gallons a few weeks ago but with subzero temps.. the furnace runs 24/7 and sucks up that fuel fast.. the Fuel company didn't have enough trucks to deliver to people ... so we've been living all bundled up as the temps have varied from below zero to 40's for the last week.. til the delivery supposedly tomorrow can occur..

Hope that answers you~! Rub it in how warm it is.. uh huh.. rub it in.. ~!!

Free Room in Hawaii all I charge is two Kenpo Classes a Week I have a dojo.

Thanks

Rick

P.S. I am serious any black belts coming to the Island of OAHU email me first and let me see what I can do I can get hotel reservations as cheap as 40 - 45 dollars a night.

Thanks

Rick

Tess, I've learned more about oil furnaces since moving in here than I ever wanted to know. The landlord is nearly impossible to get hold of so I have to learn as I go. Glad ya'll got yer oil....now that it's a bit warmer:shrug:

Hey Rick.. sounds good *G* real good just about now.. ~!!

Jeff.. oh yeah I hear ya.. and of course now it's all warm out and I just turned the furnace way down.. Have you gotten your oil yet?

Latest Discussions

Back