Brief thanks to y'all.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've learned a ton from everyone who's active on this forum. I've had thoughts that have been challenged, and fully changed my opinion on. I've come on and been encouranged to solo-train for the day, and been encouraged to train in general based on posts here. I've even been told by others that advice I gave them was helpful, with that advice being direct advice I saw people provide on this forum. So; thank you all.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right back at ya, have learned heaps from yourself and many others here. When done so respectfully and constructively, this truly is a great place for developing ourselves as martial artists and as people too :)

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right back at ya, have learned heaps from yourself and many others here. When done so respectfully and constructively, this truly is a great place for developing ourselves as martial artists and as people too :)
Monkey Turned Wolf is my favourite mod!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I've learned a ton from everyone who's active on this forum. I've had thoughts that have been challenged, and fully changed my opinion on. I've come on and been encouranged to solo-train for the day, and been encouraged to train in general based on posts here. I've even been told by others that advice I gave them was helpful, with that advice being direct advice I saw people provide on this forum. So; thank you all.
You're welcome..... you do realize that makes me sound REAL arrogant.....:D

If I contributed at all glad to have helped, learned from you to as well, thank You

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
I see from you post count you have been here a while. I am certain your comments work in both directions, and that you have also helped a great many.

Latest Discussions