Bo-Shuriken Waza clip (SICK!!!)

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice!!! Those are my second favorite weapon right behind the Kusari Fundo.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay! I went to the link fully prepared to enter 'scoff mode' (tho' I noted a postive comment from Arnis as I clicked the link which gave me pause for thought). I watched it all the way through and my martial hackles didn't rise once.

Not bad at all. Almost as good as an Englishman :lol: (given that darts is one of our national drinking pass-times :D)

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think Ralph is a little better. Though it reminded me of him right off the bat as well.

Have you heard when Ralph is going to release his instructional dvd? I have his book and the Martial Arts Knife Throwing dvd & have to find the time to fit ONE MORE thing into my training schedule. Ralph Thorn is so impressive, if I was half as good as him, I'd be happy, because that's totally lethal already.

OP
Kichigai-no-Okami

Kichigai-no-Okami

Orange Belt
Reaction score
We also train with kusari fundo, but you don't see Masaki Ryu clips here...
:Sigh: :Eyes rolling: Well, Jeff, I'm sorry that this post offended you in some way. I just though that It was an interesting display of skill from a very talented individual to share with my BUYU, and that perhaps we can aspire in our training, to obtain a certain degree of perfection, as this individual has (but probably should). I'm just glad that (the rest of) my buyu enjoyed ,and were in some way inspired by this clip. (Gambatte Kudesai !)
"Lessons learned" Archive: "NEVER take yourself too seriously."
Out.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kichi, thanks for that - it was nice to see 'Hats' not playing 'dress-up' for a change. I've often wondered if he realises how much damage he causes to peoples impressions of the art when he does that?

Good to see him in 'action' too.

Oh and I don't think Kreth was being quite as negative as you may have taken him, tho' of course it is ever going to be somewhat subjective as to where certain 'image resources' belong.

OP
Kichigai-no-Okami

Kichigai-no-Okami

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Kichi, thanks for that - it was nice to see 'Hats' not playing 'dress-up' for a change. I've often wondered if he realises how much damage he causes to peoples impressions of the art when he does that?

Good to see him in 'action' too.

Oh and I don't think Kreth was being quite as negative as you may have taken him, tho' of course it is ever going to be somewhat subjective as to where certain 'image resources' belong.
Your very welcome, Sukerin. I just wish sometimes that others would take things in the spirit that it's been offered, and go in peace. That's all. But thank you very much for your input. - Bryan

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kichi, thanks for that - it was nice to see 'Hats' not playing 'dress-up' for a change. I've often wondered if he realises how much damage he causes to peoples impressions of the art when he does that?.

I don't know if that matters so much anymore... Hell, Iv'e seen guys talk **** about our art cuz we "dress like Ninjers" by wearing black Gi's when we train...

Latest Discussions