Black Shogun who lived around the 800's CE

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've long known of the Black Shogun and the sayings attribute to African warriors from Japan's most ancient times,and I'm glad to see that you have the gonads to post this info.Well done.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Without the papers documenting genetic as well as anthropologic proof of these ideas that have been thoroughly peer reviewed, rebutted & defended... it's about as plausible as aliens making the Nazca lines "because it's the only thing that makes sense"

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've long known of the Black Shogun and the sayings attribute to African warriors from Japan's most ancient times,and I'm glad to see that you have the gonads to post this info.Well done.

I don't think it takes any fortitude in the trouser department to post on here, people can offer what ideas or theories they have quite openly, as you can see the responses have been polite while asking for proof which is fair. Is there proof or is is either wishful thinking or myth. I have a totally open mind btw, my interest is European history with a fair knowledge of general world history, not Asian or African history.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Uhhhh...yeah. OK. Whatever. I think it was more likely an extraterrestrial Shogun myself.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
How come there are never any stories about all the Irish Samurai? Or the Danish Pharaohs? I heard that the Roman empire was so great was because of the influence of Japanese martial arts...and of course alien technology

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Just looked up this Runoko Rashidi guy. He’s a quack.
Anthropologists and DNA experts all say he is wrong in almost all his claims.
Outside of an Honorary doctorate, I can’t even find his education anywhere online. Funny after he got his honorary doctorate, he started putting Dr. in front of his name….

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How come there are never any stories about all the Irish Samurai? Or the Danish Pharaohs? I heard that the Roman empire was so great was because of the influence of Japanese martial arts...and of course alien technology

No Irish... that's simple. Quick story for you...

The Irish clans were getting ready to invade England & then mainland Europe. They knew nobody stood a chance. It was a easy shoe in for the Celts.

So as the final meeting of the chiefs was winding down, the recently Christianized Irish knelt for prayer, the friar asked... "Are there any more questions?"

From the back, Seamus asked... "Yeh fadder... wut du wee du abut fuud?" and to that the friar replied "We live off what we conquer". Everybody agreed that was a good plan

Again from the back, this time from Conall... "Yeh fadder... wut abut ore familees?" and to that the friar thought & replied "Bring them with. We'll need the extra help with the slaves we take & keeping the family together". Everybody also agreed that the friar knew his business.

The final question was posed from Emer said, quite serious in his thought & question... "Fadder... wut abut the beeer? Do dey ha' beeer we kin taek fir ore oewn?" and the friar thought quiet for a minute with a very puzzled look on his face and said "My son, I don't know if the heathens have beer..." Emer & the other chiefs all stood up to walk out almost immediately & the friar said "Where're going? We leave in the morning on the tide" and to that Emer, straight faced said "Fook it... eeef dey don't ha'beeer, we ain't going!!!"

So there's the answer as to why no Irish Samurai...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Black Belt Jedi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anybody who is interested feel free to google search "The Bushmen". According some Historians and anthropologists, that the Bushmen are the Ancestors of the East Asian people.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Anybody who is interested feel free to google search "The Bushmen". According some Historians and anthropologists, that the Bushmen are the Ancestors of the East Asian people.

We are all children of Africa, no one argues that much anymore. A small group left about 80 000 years ago and settled the world.

Zealot

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
People actually believe this? And the ancient proverb...To be a great Samurai you must have black blood? WHAT THE @#%@^ I need to meditate, this has given me a headache.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
People actually believe this? And the ancient proverb...To be a great Samurai you must have black blood? WHAT THE @#%@^ I need to meditate, this has given me a headache.

Obviously, people have never heard or used "figures of speech" to get a point across. There is a book out called "Thick Face, Black Heart" that describes the asian mindset for business and it's ruthlessness. Obviously, "black heart" is a figure of speech for that mindset and not telling people that to be successful in business that they need a heart transplant from an african-american.

Latest Discussions