Bizzare Signs

I should have taken a picture. This clever sign was on a septic service store front when I lived down south.

"A Straight Flush Beats a Full House Every Time". :D

That reminds me of the radiator repair shop where I use to live in Massachusetts. They had a sign in front that said

Radiator repair, I nice place to take a leak

I should have taken a picture. This clever sign was on a septic service store front when I lived down south.

"A Straight Flush Beats a Full House Every Time". :D
Heh... I think...

Attachments

• $pretty good.jpg
    $pretty good.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 125
:boing2:

Where the heck do you find those things Caver? I love 'em!
:idunno: Just cruising around the net and visiting not only U.S. sites but European and Asian sites as well. May not understand the text but pictures are a thousand words. :D

:idunno: Just cruising around the net and visiting not only U.S. sites but European and Asian sites as well. May not understand the text but pictures are a thousand words. :D

I never find cool stuff like that. But I don't really look for it either. Maybe I need to do a little more fun surfing. :)

All work and no play, eh? Tsk, Tsk, Pam. You gotta learn to just take a deep breath and relax. ;)

Yep, I know. Martial Talk is the only *fun* thing I look at online. Occasionally, if I'm really bored, I'll logon to my myspace page and look for a *survey* to do. I'm pathetic. :D

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Climax Coffee! Hmmmmm. Better than a double espresso from Starbucks. I think these would make a fortune on University campuses.
Lori

Latest Discussions

Back