OP
H

hubris

Ach! Where do you find these people. <brilloing eyeballs with rubbing alcohol>

:rofl:

OP
H

hubris

yes - and so poorly applied. Please, will someone tell this guy that the cheap stuff you get at the drugstore is sooooo tacky. Go to a department store and get some quality cosmetics.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by hubris

yes - and so poorly applied. Please, will someone tell this guy that the cheap stuff you get at the drugstore is sooooo tacky. Go to a department store and get some quality cosmetics.

Fist of Fury, I am starting to worry that you have waaaaaaaaaaay too much free time on your hands.

OP
H

hubris

No, 'tis I Mrs. Hubris Nimby with too much time on her hands. I have tai chi class tonight and the teacher is going to give me a hard time because I haven't been practicing enough. But at least I have a fresh pedicure, so my feet look marvelous. Ah, me!

OP
H

hubris

Wow! I just got a yellow belt! Awesome! the only injury I need worry about on martialtalk is carpal tunnel syndrome.

OP
D

Despairbear

Where do you find theise people?

Despair Bear

OP
M

Master of Blades

.............you crazy *** people...............:shrug:

OP
H

hubris

dbear - just do a google search. Type in "martial arts pitiful losers"

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by Rob_Broad

Fist of Fury, I am starting to worry that you have waaaaaaaaaaay too much free time on your hands.

Yes I do but that wasn't me that made that observation I know very little about eyeliner. Unlike my friend kirk who has quite a massive amount of knowlege of eyeliner and many other feminine accessories.:eek: :D

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by fist of fury

Yes I do but that wasn't me that made that observation I know very litttle about eyeliner. Unlike my friend kirk who has quite a massive amount of knowlege of eyeliner and many other feminine accessories.:eek: :D

A man's gotta earn a livin' somehow!:D

OP
H

hubris

I admire Kirk's knowledge of eyeliner, etc. So often things of this nature are totally ignored in the martial arts. I think our "prince" needs a make-over PRONTO! He needs a facial, and he needs to get his colors done, and holy heck! I don't know WHAT to say about the hair situation. I beg you all, in the interests of the international martial arts community, to gather up you blow driers and your facial astringent and seek this man out. Now I better go practice my tai chi, or I'll get my *** chewed off in class tonight. At least I have the assurance of know that "Mocha Mauve" was the right color for my toenails.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by nightingale8472

LOL! hehe. don't tempt me... I have photoshop...

I dare you! No, I double dog dare you!:rofl:

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hehe here ya go

Attachments

• $chimp1.psd.jpg
    $chimp1.psd.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 196
OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by nightingale8472

hehe here ya go

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
H

hubris

That's just lovely, nightengale! You are a multi-talented person. Aren't you and archeologist as well as a martial artist? The gods have hit you with the talent stick, big time. I love the "natural look" contrasted with the bright slash of fire engine red lipstick. Was this an effort on your part to speak to the yin/yang of personal appearance? Also, the pose with the thumb in the mouth is sheet brilliance. Here we see the martial artist demonstrating a desire for innocence and simplicity - a willingness to show vunerablity. Quite refreshing after looking at all these photos of guys smashing boards, waving swords, and endangering the furniture. One last question - the openness of the face and baby-like appearance - is this a reference to the all-important "pre-natal breathing" that we hear about so often in tai chi class? At any rate, the Mrs. Hubris Nimby MA make over fashion award goes to you nightengale. Well done!