dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, but presumably you understand....

:boing2: :boing2: :boing2:

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
OMG...I just read the the links to the forums these guys post too. What a riot!

PS: Yes the humor is not lost on me. ;)

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Chad...this is hilarious.

I like this one...I think someone should use this for their sig line:

"My "Black-Ops" history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later."

:roflmao:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Or how about this one...

"One time I had to do an dynamic entry on the ladies bathroom, because some freak had snuck in there and was trying to smear excrement on one of the lady patrons.

You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled my Mark23 on him, I think he made another little mess in his pants
."

I wonder if he used a suppressor...;)

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Or how about this one...

"One time I had to do an dynamic entry on the ladies bathroom, because some freak had snuck in there and was trying to smear excrement on one of the lady patrons.

You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled my Mark23 on him, I think he made another little mess in his pants."

I wonder if he used a suppressor...;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Next time I'm at the mall, I'll be sure to watch for this tactic...:rofl:

"BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and "catch the rounds" while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up."

A

agatanai atsilahu

I can see by the supressor comment above that, I have been lumped in with the mall ninja. Well, I guess I can laugh with you. I could get my little fellings hurt, or lash out in my own defense, but nah, no need. Since all the jesting doesnt even come close to some of the funny reality. Take for instance I just saw on most wanted where 4 canadian mounties got jacked by one guy. They tried to say he was a sniper, lol, a sniper that shot himself after getting all 4 mounties. I wonder if he used a supressor? Lol. I'll always be amused at how pro police guys will always go out of there way to make fun of me, while all this real geniune humor is out there. Laugh it up, I know I am...

Reactions: MJS

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Too bad he didnt have a 1500 yd. .308 (whats the drop on a .308 at 1000yds again?). Could have taken out the follow up officers too huh? :shrug: