Beware of The Dog House!!!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:D Good advert :lol:.

Question: if such gifts as hyper-great hoovers get men sent to the Doghouse, why is is that my missus feels it is okay to buy me such gifts as orbital sanders or wood-chisel sets?

A faint whiff of double-standard fills the air I do declare.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:D Good advert :lol:.

Question: if such gifts as hyper-great hoovers get men sent to the Doghouse, why is is that my missus feels it is okay to buy me such gifts as orbital sanders or wood-chisel sets?

A faint whiff of double-standard fills the air I do declare.
It's only a HINT of a honey do if she attaches a list of things to do with it (read: work that takes you away from doing the things you WANT -- not need-- to do) ... otherwise it goes into your tool box as part of a growing collection.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:D True, I didn't say they were unwelcome gifts and I actually enjoy doing 'projects' that she gets the benefit of ...

... it's why the reverse is not true that abrades my 'fairness' gene :).

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
I bought my missus one of these two years ago. She remarked in passing that she thought they were pretty handy. I discretely ordered it, and it was at the door within twenty-four hours. Used my own credit card too. No dog house.
roomba1b.jpg

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I bought my missus one of these two years ago. She remarked in passing that she thought they were pretty handy. I discretely ordered it, and it was at the door within twenty-four hours. Used my own credit card too. No dog house.
roomba1b.jpg

Well see, there you took the work out of it for her. So yeah it's appreciated (one hopes). But remember the dog house is the end result of tap dancing in a mine-field. Every man eventually scroos up with the missus... eventually. Women's radar is infallible

It's in THEIR genes Sukerkin. So how is THAT fair??
See, my theory is that Mrs. God discreetly threw it into the mix when Mr. God was creating Eve and turned his back and paused to get another ingredient.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is why this forum is so awesome. The info I get here is worth every penny. With this in mind, I know where I won’t be this holiday. Great video, thanks.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
roomba1b.jpg

OMG, you mastered picking up on the hint. Learn from him gentlemen. ;)

Well see, there you took the work out of it for her.

Coupled with a hint and BINGO. :D

Very funny video!

Latest Discussions