Best martial arts, pt 4

DavidThomas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
..isn't this forum based on a friendly, community, forum? That's what it is. So, if you want to learn karate, then study karate, if you want to be taekwondo, study that. Etc, etc...my point is this: martial arts aren't movie screen, Hollywood, UFC crap. It is a way of being here and now in life. Me personally, I would never want money from beating-up anyone. Think about that.

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You've posted 4 threads on more-or-less the same topic in the last hour. You can just comment on your first post with these follow-up points, you know.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
..isn't this forum based on a friendly, community, forum? That's what it is. So, if you want to learn karate, then study karate, if you want to be taekwondo, study that. Etc, etc...my point is this: martial arts aren't movie screen, Hollywood, UFC crap. It is a way of being here and now in life. Me personally, I would never want money from beating-up anyone. Think about that.

I spent last weekend beating up and getting beat up, it was great! And better yet it was all free, well except for the copay at the urgent care clinic and the broken finger just means I get to spend more time focusing on my left hand for the next month. But it was mostly free, I highly recommend it, very educational and good for your growth as a martial artist.

Latest Discussions