Been gone sorry

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To everybody in the TKD forum sorry for being gone over the last month, but took a job teaching first graders at a Charter school and been devoting time for my own personal workouts. The school is growing slowly but that is good at least it is growing in the right direction. My training is getting me back to where I want to be as far as techs. goes. I am down to 242.4 at this very moment so I have lost a total of 37.3 lbs., I am well on my way to that magical mark of below 200 so wish me the very best in my goals. I am hopeing to compete this year at Nationals or should ay next July, it will be the first time in nearly 12 years.

I see we have alot of new faces herein the TKD section, let me take this time to say hello and glad to see this part of the forum hoping again.

Well classes start so I need to get ready to teach these fine folks.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To everybody in the TKD forum sorry for being gone over the last month, but took a job teaching first graders at a Charter school and been devoting time for my own personal workouts. The school is growing slowly but that is good at least it is growing in the right direction. My training is getting me back to where I want to be as far as techs. goes. I am down to 242.4 at this very moment so I have lost a total of 37.3 lbs., I am well on my way to that magical mark of below 200 so wish me the very best in my goals. I am hopeing to compete this year at Nationals or should ay next July, it will be the first time in nearly 12 years.

I see we have alot of new faces herein the TKD section, let me take this time to say hello and glad to see this part of the forum hoping again.

Welcome back, Terry.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I am down to 242.4 at this very moment so I have lost a total of 37.3 lbs., I am well on my way to that magical mark of below 200 so wish me the very best in my goals. I am hopeing to compete this year at Nationals or should ay next July, it will be the first time in nearly 12 years..

Keep it up! I know how hard it can be. I'm 5'8" and while the worst I got was 185 going on 190, I'm down to 170 and just 15 lb was TOUGH!

37.3! Excellent.

Just remember this terry...

e tan, e epi tan ... that is "Bring back your shield, or be on it"! (I love Spartan talk!)

Best wishes.

Deaf

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

You were gone :idunno: :uhyeah:

Sorry terry I couldn't resist. But then I don't post in TKD all that often. Sounds like you busy and doing fine :asian:

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Keep it up! I know how hard it can be. I'm 5'8" and while the worst I got was 185 going on 190, I'm down to 170 and just 15 lb was TOUGH!

37.3! Excellent.

Just remember this terry...

e tan, e epi tan ... that is "Bring back your shield, or be on it"! (I love Spartan talk!)

Best wishes.

Deaf

Thank you Deaf and I love spartan talk as well.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You were gone :idunno: :uhyeah:

Sorry terry I couldn't resist. But then I don't post in TKD all that often. Sounds like you busy and doing fine :asian:

Thanks Xue and how are you doing?

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats on that weightloss man...that's superb. Glad to se eyou back.

Peace,
Erik

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Welcome back and congrats on the weight loss! It is great to see someone of your experience and rank still trying to improve himself.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Running around after first graders could really burn the calories... seventh grade is bad enough! Congrats, and welcome back!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back and congratulations Terry on the new teaching adventure and the training!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep going Terry and you will definitely get to where you want to be!
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions