Hello to All

Greywolf

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello from the Great White North,

I have just discovered this very interesting website. I have been most impressed with quality and the diversity of the topics covered here, so I have taken the oppurtunity to join and meet new some martial arts compatriots.

My name is Don Stacey and I am 5th Dan Black Belt in the Chang-Hon style of Taekwon-Do. As of Jan 8 this year, I am starting my 30th yaer of training TKD. Where does the time go when you are having fun. My original instructor, who I trained with for 24 years, had started a school in my town. He was orginally from Hong Kong, where he had recieved his 3rd dan from his instructor GM Kim Bok Man. He decided to come to Canada and teach TKD here. I was his first student here in Alberta, but alas as all fledglings must grow up and leave nest sometime and strike out on their own, I struck out on my own about 6 years ago. I joined up with my current instructor, a 7th Dan, and teach in one of his schools. I have approx. 125 students ranging from 10 gup to a 4th dan.

So if you are ever in my corner of the world, please consider your self invited to come train at my dojang anytime.

Taekwon,

Don Stacey

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Mr Don and Happy Posting. Glad to have your expertise and looking forward to what you bring to the table. Also, so everyone else on MT can welcome you, head on over to the MEET AND GREET section and introduce yourself there.

Chris

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings from the NorthCoast aka Cleveland Ohio..

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Always good to have another TKD'er on the board!