Barack the Magic Negro'-gate

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I guess you missed this part Elder:

even IF the poll is accurate, all it proves is how well the midia was lying to the public

I allow that the poll might be fairly conducted, and reported, and if so, it proves that the propaganda job the media did for the Obamasiah was very, very effective

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
and that poll was from......?

thats right, the MSM, who were so busy....giving Obama the Lewinsky that they lied, omitted, failed to do thier job, however you want to put it, they flat out LIED about anything and everything related to the campaign.

even IF the poll is accurate, all it proves is how well the midia was lying to the public

So does this mean that not only hardcore liberal partisans dislike Palin? I get so confused.

I wish I was as skilled at deflection as you, I would never lose another sparring match.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
i think it comes down to whether you think the politicians are lying, or the media is lying. personally i think that politicians lie slightly more than the media.

at any rate, my original point on this thread what that i'm not on the far left, & i never liked palin. i also don't think i was brainwashed by the media, since my opinion was largely formed based on her actual words within their context.

remember, it swings both ways. even though they deny it, limbaugh, hannity, o'reilly, et al are part of "the media" as well.

jf

Latest Discussions