Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by FUZZYJ692000
Cuteness and loveliness is your game to win the hearts of those around you. Although you seem artificial, stubborn and shallow at times, deep down, you're all about courage, friendship and love.

.....they don't know you very well, do they...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

E

edhead2000

mangatype_mature.jpg

A complex personality, you appeal only to two kinds of people - those who accept everything at face value and, most importantly, those who deeply understand the greater things you believe in. Skeptics are hard to win over, but those who like you will respect you forever.

E

edhead2000

Originally posted by TheRustyOne

Find out your color!

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Your score was 96/180.
1,223,511 people have taken this quiz.
And 427,054 got Green like you.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
.....they don't know you very well, do they...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it does go pretty well with me actually...which part do you think doesn't...answer wisely now

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by FUZZYJ692000
it does go pretty well with me actually...which part do you think doesn't...answer wisely now

I always answer wisely....'specially during Jeopardy....;)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Rusty.. there's that new Yarn shop next to TLC.. maybe if you're working and it's open you can sniff around for a needle that will sew leather..

oh yesh.. quiz thread..

How weird are you.. errr

You have 10 from 15 questions correct.

What? You got that many right? I don't believe that. You cheated didn't you? Oh yes, I know. I have my ways. Muah ha ha ha ha

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Hey Rusty.. there's that new Yarn shop next to TLC.. maybe if you're working and it's open you can sniff around for a needle that will sew leather..

oh yesh.. quiz thread..

How weird are you.. errr

You have 10 from 15 questions correct.

What? You got that many right? I don't believe that. You cheated didn't you? Oh yes, I know. I have my ways. Muah ha ha ha ha

maybe get a job there, too. i could use another one...specially if i do wanna move out SOMETIME...

You have 7 from 15 questions correct.

Keep trying. Perhaps one day you will discover the secret of enlightenment

E

edhead2000

You have 3 from 15 questions correct.

I'm sorry. You failed. You are a let-down to your entire family. I curse your ancestors!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What Color are you :)

(Just ignore the 2 'name' windows and fill in the answers.

Find out Here

you are khaki
#F0E68C

Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definately not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
What Color are you :)
(Just ignore the 2 'name' windows and fill in the answers.
Find out Here

you are khaki
#F0E68C

Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definately not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

HEY>>>>> I got the same one!!!!!!!!

you are khaki
#F0E68C

%-}

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
you are ghostwhite
#F8F8FF

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

-Rob

T

TheRustyOne

you are mistyrose
#FFE4E1

Your dominant hue is red... you are passionate, energetic, and unafraid of life's changes. You're all about getting out and trying something new, even if it means taking risks that other people would be afraid of. Hey, if they're afraid and you're not, more power to you, right?

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation