Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

T

TheRustyOne

..i think knowing the details of a jolt can got me there...

T

TheRustyOne

Sundrop is WORSE than Jolt...sadly, I've only been able to find it down in Chesapeake, VA and it kept me in a caffine stupor for the entire drive back home (like 4 or 5 hrs) from down there...

T

TheRustyOne

mangatype_adult.jpg

You are a creative and free individual, who marches to the beat of a different drum. You have a bad habit of telling lies and making up excuses, but you have an amazing talent for imaginative things.

What Kind of Anime/Manga Are You?

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
mangatype_mature.jpg

A complex personality, you appeal only to two kinds of people - those who accept everything at face value and, most importantly, those who deeply understand the greater things you believe in. Skeptics are hard to win over, but those who like you will respect you forever.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your score was 131/180.
1,222,222 people have taken this quiz.
And 103,402 got Aqua like you

T

TheRustyOne

there's the pointless personality test on the color site...i was a gogo boot...:shrug:

i went on a quiz binge...mein Journal

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A complex personality, you appeal only to two kinds of people - those who accept everything at face value and, most importantly, those who deeply understand the greater things you believe in. Skeptics are hard to win over, but those who like you will respect you forever.

go figure ~!

Attachments

• $mangatype_mature.jpg
    $mangatype_mature.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 102

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
You got 190 points.

I wouldn't mind meeting these voices of yours. You're a possessed chartreuse sheep. If you don't know what color chartreuse is, ask the voices. Oh, and if you got higher than 210 points, you are: GOTH! Let me join you in your plans for taking over the world!

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Your test score reveals that you've got major cojones when the situation calls for it - but at other times you prefer to play it safe. Perhaps there are certain things you will do, despite the risk involved, because they are important to you or the possible pay off makes them worth it. Or maybe certain consequences of such chancy behavior just don't scare you - we all have different fears. Some people, for example, are terrified of spiders but wouldn't hesitate to fling their bodies out of an air-borne plane. Whatever your case, carefully weigh the possible benefits against the risks before you make any hasty decisions.
Score = 60

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.

Find out your color at Quiz Me!
Your score was 134/180.
1,222,680 people have taken this quiz.
And 103,445 got Aqua like you.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Cuteness and loveliness is your game to win the hearts of those around you. Although you seem artificial, stubborn and shallow at times, deep down, you're all about courage, friendship and love.

Attachments

• $mangatype_childrens.jpg
    $mangatype_childrens.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 101

Latest Discussions