Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

T

TheRustyOne

not as nuts as the rest of ya...

You got 22 points.

You are totally whack! You know how to have fun! Wheeee!

T

TheRustyOne

What Kind of Sheep are you

not quizilla...

You got 80 points.

You are a cutesie pink sheep. You are preppy, and like to hang around fields a lot. You tend to have many conversations with farm animals.

E

edhead2000

Ok guys, got one for ya:

Attachments

• $gullible.gif
    $gullible.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 124

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
I find absolutely nothing comfy bout sleeping in Jeans.. bah

it's not that bad especially if you are really tired and just pass out in them...however i love my scooby lounge pants and my happy pants, tis much comfy:D

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm blue, i like the color so i guess it's good

Contrary to popular myth, auras are actually multi-colored energy fields that can be divided into seven primary layers. Having Blue as your brightest color means that the fifth layer of your aura is the most vibrant. You have exceptional abilities to access your masculine and feminine strengths, which makes you very charismatic and draws others to you. You're persistent in your pursuits, and because of this you likely feel that your life is headed in the right direction.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your score = 45

Your test score reveals that you've got major cojones when the situation calls for it - but at other times you prefer to play it safe. Perhaps there are certain things you will do, despite the risk involved, because they are important to you or the possible pay off makes them worth it. Or maybe certain consequences of such chancy behavior just don't scare you - we all have different fears. Some people, for example, are terrified of spiders but wouldn't hesitate to fling their bodies out of an air-borne plane. Whatever your case, carefully weigh the possible benefits against the risks before you make any hasty decisions.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by edhead2000
And you have many more cojones than me. Congrats!

...I would hope so...otherwise we'd have to create a new thread for that discussion....:rofl: :rofl:

E

edhead2000

Your score = 15

You tend to play it safe under most circumstances. You're not extremely gutsy, but this is not necessarily a bad thing. Many of the situations on the test were highly risky, and you obviously decided that the possible negative consequences of taking a chance were just not worth it. Overall, you are levelheaded and you carefully consider your actions before you take the plunge. Make sure, however, that fear hasn't gotten such a tight grip on you that you are unable to take some risks. Life, after all, has no guarantees, and getting ahead requires a certain amount of pluck.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Results of "The Test"
How gutsy are you?

Your score = 55

Your test score reveals that you've got major cojones when the situation calls for it - but at other times you prefer to play it safe. Perhaps there are certain things you will do, despite the risk involved, because they are important to you or the possible pay off makes them worth it. Or maybe certain consequences of such chancy behavior just don't scare you - we all have different fears. Some people, for example, are terrified of spiders but wouldn't hesitate to fling their bodies out of an air-borne plane. Whatever your case, carefully weigh the possible benefits against the risks before you make any hasty decisions.

E

edhead2000

Maybe I'm missing something, but I think you forgot to move the link over here too........