Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

T

TheRustyOne

I like my faerie wings! *flits around and causes trouble somewhere...maybe to the webmaster of fanfiction.net cuz it's bein annoying*

E

edhead2000

Originally posted by TheRustyOne
I like my faerie wings! *flits around and causes trouble somewhere...maybe to the webmaster of fanfiction.net cuz it's bein annoying*

I want wings. Pretty ones.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess, the brightest color in your aura is White

Contrary to popular myth, auras are actually multi-colored energy fields that can be divided into seven primary layers. Having White as your brightest color means that the seventh layer of your aura is the most vibrant. You have an exceptional love for life, which stems from your deep connection to the universe. You're an open channel of energy from the universe, and this infuses your aura with a divine energy.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/aura/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/aura/index.jsp

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Turquoise types are often intelligent, energetic leaders. Vibrant and dynamic, you take center stage wherever you go; people are naturally drawn in by your charismatic nature. You love to learn, and you excel at remembering facts and figures. More than likely, you're a go-getter with your eyes on the prize. Respect and influence tend to come to you easily, but that doesn't mean you sit around waiting for them. What fun is achieving something if getting there isn't a challenge? Always pushing your limits, you'd be a natural on Survivor — a healthy competitive instinct and a willingness to take risks means you usually reach your goals. You like to look, feel, and act your best; if all those ducks are in a row, nothing's gonna get in your way. :D

E

edhead2000

Erin, the brightest color in your aura is Orange

Contrary to popular myth, auras are actually multi-colored energy fields that can be divided into seven primary layers. Having Orange as your brightest color means that the second layer of your aura is the most vibrant. You have exceptional abilities to use your feelings as your mental, physical, and spiritual guides. Your keen awareness of your emotions allows your energy to move freely through the Emotional layer of your aura, where energy most often gets stuck for others. This can help you avoid a variety of emotional and physical ailments.

whatever that means.....:)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bah I say...
I can't tolerate anything such as that..
oh better keep this on topic..

Attachments

• $quiz_addict.gif
    $quiz_addict.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 85
OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
You got 24 points.

You are totally whack! You know how to have fun! Wheeee!

...no pics...:(

Latest Discussions